Sister-In-Law Quality Time

💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫

Emily

"Well, then it's settled." Alpha James claps his hands and smiles looking at everyone and turning back to Alpha Kennedy.

"Alpha Kennedy, you have full support from our triple alliance. We will not only aid you and all of the other packs of in question with protection, but I think it's more than fair for all of us to take a pack under our wing and make sure that your warriors and all eligible men and women in your pack are fully trained for combat," he says making all the other alphas agree, and making the alphas who had come to seek aid breath out a heavy sigh.

"This way, if ever, and rest assured it will happen again," he states the obvious.

"You are under attack again, you will be able to defend your grounds and your pack. Also-" he looks at our alpha, giving him a nod and smiling at him.

"I think it will be fair for all of us to send a few of our pack members to help restore all of your homes, not just Alpha Blake. We will rebuild your perimeters, and set new security around your pack. Alpha Caleb, of the Crescent Moon pack, brought to my attention during our breakfast that you don't have any fences around your territory, and some of you had your perimeters in bad conditions. Which made it an easier target for rogues to attack you and invade your pack."

One of the alphas lowers his head. I was fairly new to all these things. I had no idea it was this bad, I mean, I know back home, farmers do the same. Going to extreme measures to fence their grounds and making sure that the fence is connected to electricity. This way, animals that prey on the cattle will suffers a good shock from the high voltage attached to the fence when they tried to jump over.

"But, these are things that we will have to speak with each one of you once we get together in private. We will visit your pack and point out all of the safety requirements that need fixing. For now, we hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us. Please, allow us to serve you with any needs you may have who;e you stay here. Stay as long as you'd like, you're right at home and safe here." with a few more words he dismisses all of us.

Tyler holds my hand leading me 0ut of the room. He s0ftly brings my hand and kisses the back of it, making him blush.

"Emily, I have a few more meetings to attend with Blake. Will you be ok on your own for a few hours? Maybe you can walk through their pack, get to know the ladies, talk to their luna for a bit." he asks making me pout.

Though the thought seemed tempting, I have only been with him a few months, and I already hate when I'm away from him for so long. I dread when he leaves on business for more than a day.

"I guess. Will I see you for lunch though, right?" I ask him as I sigh and stop to face him. He holds both my hands and smiles, kissing my lips. Sparks fly through my body every time he kisses me this way.

"Yes, I will definitely see you f0r lunch, baby. If you miss me too much, you can always send me a quick text, ok?" he says as he trails his hands around my waist. "Ok," I say a little disappointed.

I know he has his duties as the beta of our pack, but he's busier than dad was at home, and dad is such a big businessman as well.

He chuckles, tightening his hold on me and kissing my lips. "I'll miss you," I say trailing my hands around his neck.

He buries his nose in my neck, inhaling my scent with a smile. He's been doing this more than often lately. He says soon he'll have to mark me, soon as I get my wolf fully under control and I shift for the first time. It will be less painful and I will heal faster.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty excited about this, but I'm also really scared. Next week there's a big ceremony where all of our thirteen-year-olds in our pack will shift for the first time. He wants me there to have an open idea of how it will be when I shift for the first time.

All our pack members shift for the first time when they are thirteen. But, they get their wolf the same day they are born. They grow up with them and look after each other as if they were their closest-best-friend. Truthfully, I don't know why I took so long.

Maybe he's right, maybe the fact I grew up in human society, made me scared as a young kid and repressed it myself. Maybe the fact mom always evaded the conversation of wolves when I would listen to c0nversations between her and dad. They always changed the c0nversations when Aiden and I were around.

Whatever the reason, I knew they must have done it because they thought this was the way they were protecting us.

As for their mate, from what everyone tells me, you find him or her when you turn eighteen, though it varies since I hear some packs find them at sixteen. To be honest, sixteen is too young for me. Your mind is not fully mature, and so many bad decisions could be made at that age.

"I will send Chester or Liam to come to check on you later on, ok? I love you, sweetheart." I smiled, kissing his lips one more time.

"No need f0r that," Selene says making us both turn towards her as she walks behind Tyler.

"I need to go shopping for a few things. How about it Emily? You're up for some sister-in-law quality time?" she asks giving me a big smile.

I look at Ty and he shrugged his shoulders with a smile. "It's fine by me. Go have some fun. I'll see you at lunchtime." he says I'm a calm voice. Truthfully, I loved spending time with her.

She reminds me a lot of my mom's best friend Evelyn. She's sweet but feisty, talkative, but not the annoying type, she's authoritative but passionate and humble about her work as our luna.

"Ok, I'd love to." she claps her hands repetitively with a big smile. "Great. We are going to have so much fun buying stuff for the babies," she says unwinding Tyler's hands fr0m around me and looping her arm around mine.

"Wait. Em, let me give you my card in case you want to buy some-"

"No need, Blake is buying." Selene waves him off but Tyler stops her, placing his hand on her shoulders.

"Oh, no. She's my woman. No one pampers her but me." he says making Selene chuckle. He grabs his card and hands it to me g9ving me a kiss on my lips.

I scan the card, it's a small black card with his name and numbers on it. It looks as if it had rarely been used, fairly new and shiny.

"Get whatever you want. No limit," he says with a big smile.

"Hmm, no limit huh?" I say taunting him. Truthfully, I had no intentions of spending much, I just wanted to see his reaction.

He chuckles, kissing my forehead. "I'm serious, you're soon going to be my wife. Whatever is mine is yours. Buy anything, and I mean anything you want. No limit. I want you to get anything and everything you want. I love you, see you later ok?" he says as Alpha Blake calls him from behind us as he waits at a door where I suppose they were going in for their meeting.

Ty looks back, nodding towards him.

"Sister, I love you, you girls are careful ok?" he says grabbing Selene's hand and kissing her knuckles.

"I'll see you later love," he says kissing my lips one last time and sprinting towards the r0om, closing the door behind him.

💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫💞💫