Healing

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Emily

"You can't do this to me! Let me out. I swear, I'll kill you. I'll kill all of you son-of-bitches. I swear by the moon goddess that I will kill you all and burn this fucking place down." Hope continued to yell as she kicked and screamed inside the cell we had her locked in.

I wanted to ignore it, but she was loud. Too loud if you ask me; causing Harou and Candace to become overwhelmed.

It didn't help that our dungeon was just under the pack house, which was heavily guarded making it impossible for her to escape. But... technically she was still linked to our pack because of the thousands-of-year-old treaty. So we could all hear her ranting and mouthing off as she cursed us all.

I could hear the arguing inside our Alpha's office, disputing what needed to be done with Hope and Wesley. On the other side, my aunt Emma and our luna, Selene tried to console Candace as she cried in agony.

I was starting to feel bad about this whole situation.

I felt warm hands wrap around my waist from behind, and I instantly felt protected, as Tyler's sparks and his scent engulfed me. He placed his chin delicately on my shoulder kissing my neck.

"I know this isn't the way you pictured our marriage to start, and I promise I will make it up to you. It's just,"

"It's ok. I'm just glad you're home safe." I replied, making him smile. "You're amazing, you know that?" he says, making me smile. I turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. "What's going to happen to her and your brother? Are you guys really going to keep them locked in there?"

"We have to, Em. You saw the infirmary, there are dozens of hurt pack members from Lucian's pack. She had the Dark Moon Pack's luna killed, their elders were slaughtered, and they almost killed Molly!" my heart sank when I heard Molly's name.

It wasn't long ago when we heard of their Luna being pregnant with twin pups, like our luna. They were born just weeks apart, making our pack's little twins just three weeks older. To think that they will have to grow their whole lives without their mom breaks my heart.

I feel bad for Hope in some way, something must have happened to her to have become so bitter and sadist. But the more I listened to all the atrocious things she did, I guess she's there because of her own bad doing.

Ty and walked through the hospital, helping in any way we could. I decided to check on the little ones, walking into the room where Alpha Lucian's twins were. An older pack member sat on a rocking chair, humming and feeding one of the little ones with a baby bottle.

"Hi. Can I,"

"Oh, yes. Of course, Ms. Emily, come in," she says, making me give a slight smile. "How are they?"

She sighs, looking towards the crib at the other little twin who is sound asleep. "I can't believe this is happening. How can miss Hope do this? These two little bundles will never be able to know their mom. A pack will have to go through the pain of losing their luna, and their Alpha will have to lead what is left of his pack, all alone! My heart is bothered, Ms. Emily, and I know I shouldn't bad mouth, and curse anyone, but I hope that this woman and Mr. Wesley rot in that dungeon for the rest of their lives."

"Ex- excuse me, can I please see the twins? How... How are they?" an old lady stood by the door. Because of her age, she was healing much slower. Her face was still a bit swollen, bruises covered half of her left face, and throughout her body. Her arm was bandaged, but blood still seeped through. "Are you?"

"Yes!" she says crying. Our Luna appointed me as their nanny. I... I tried to keep them safe for long as I could. I thought I was going to die when that... The treacherous woman took my little Rick away." she says as she goes toward the crib and slowly lifts the sleeping baby boy.

My eyes watered at how loving she held him. She cried, holding him tightly, rocking him softly. He was so comfortable in her arms that he didn't awaken.

"Thank you... Thank you for taking care of my little ones. Thank you so much!" her voice broke, and her lip quivered as she kissed his little forehead. She walked towards the lady, caressed little Molly, and kissed her forehead. "Please, ma'am. Have a seat. You're still a bit delicate, let me see if I can," I said as I pulled her lighting onto a chair. I held her hand softly and began to chant my aunt's healing spell.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the wound, and continued to chant. When my eyes opened, her wound had healed. She looked at me in awe, covered her mouth and her eyes teared again. "You- you must be the pack's healer. You were supposed to get married today, weren't you?" she says, making me smile.

"We did. We had been waiting for you guys to arrive and celebrate with us when we got the news of your attack. I'm so sorry about your luna. I truly am." her sad eyes looked down toward the floor, crying. She sighs and kisses little Rick again on his forehead.

"Thank you, Mrs. Slate. If it wasn't for your pack, we would all be dead by now. We are in debt with you guys."

"I'm just glad Hope was stopped in time. I pray our moon goddess makes her pay for all that she's done." the other lady says, making me look at both with tears in my eyes.

My mind still can't wrap around the twist of events of today.

"If you will excuse me, I will go and check on the other patients. Please, let me know if you need anything."

"Will do, Ms. Emily," they say as I walked out of the room.

My body feels drained of energy, and I feel dizzy. Can this day get any worse? I hope not, and for the sake of our pack, I hope they give Wesley and Hope what they deserve before anyone else gets hurt.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨