Marking

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

✨✨AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE BE ADVISED- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT OF AGE 18 OR OLDER, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THIS CHAPTER AND SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF AVAILABLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Emily

We went to our room for the rest of the afternoon until dinner would be served.

Blake gave us the order to stay together until then and told us to work things out. But there was not much to work out, Ty was the best. He's so understanding and took things lightly. I figured he would have been mad at me. I haven't been in his life for too long after all, and Hope... Well, he's known her all his life from what I hear.

He held my waist and all my bags as we walked to the room. He opens the door and allows me to walk in first, closing the door behind himself and placing the bags on the small couch inside the small living room that was set in front of our bed.

I couldn't help but kick off my shoes, tossing them by the bed. My feet ached from so much walking and all I wanted was to rest a little on the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed, placing my hands on either side of the bed, and leaned my head back as I sighed.

"So, found anything good shopping today, baby?" he says as I feel the bed dip. I open my eyes and smile as I see him sit next to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips earning a beautiful smile in return, making his dimples visible.

"I did. Wanna see?" I taunt as I bite my lip making him grunt.

"You keep making those faces and I'll have no choice but to mark you now." he teases as he pulls me closer by my waist and nibbles on my neck causing a moan to escape my lips.

Amethyst squeals in my head, I am just as eager as her for this to happen. Plus, Selene keeps hassling Ty to Mark me as well. She always reminds him that it's not safe for me to walk around unmarked around so many unmatched wolves.

Which is why I love my pack. The men are so respectful of us women. Selene and Blake have made it clear that there is zero-tolerance for disrespect and mistreatment of any member of our pack.

We have two big sayings in our pack that stick to us to perfection. Number one, Primords always stick together. We look out for each other no matter what rank we hold.

And number two, the pack is only as strong as its weakest member. If our member is not strong enough to withstand an attack, then the pack has not done its job to train and protect them.

I have been able to see how hard they train, which I thought was cruel to train them so small at age thirteen, but I see why now. It's the same as when dad started training Aiden and me to defend ourselves at age five.

"Well, maybe I'll just let you do that then," I whisper close to his lips making him tighten his hold on me, causing him to growl as he claims my lips.

Before I know it, he pulls me up making me straddle him, making me squeal. I can feel a smile on his lips as our bodies fill with sparks at our touch. Our clothes come off and he slowly hovers over me.

He softly places sweet feather-like kisses on me, starting from my neck and slowly working down to my abdomen. I can't help but become aroused at his touch. He's memorized every inch of my body in such a short time. He knows exactly where to tease to drive my body off the edge.

My back arches as he kisses my navel. I gasp, tilting my head back and gripping the sheets under me. He slowly parts my legs and takes me into his mouth.

"Holy sh-" I gasp making him chuckle. My reaction is an encouragement to continue his sweet torment. His tongue does wonders to me as he works his magic, making me come and orgasm before I can even try to control it. I lose complete control of myself, feeling my tears of pleasure roll down my eyes, wetting my hair.

He slowly enters a finger, he knows I just orgasmed, my walls are more constricted, thus, he knows I'm more sensitive. "Ty," I gasp as I feel him pushing it further in slowly and then out. Our breath becomes erratic as we both get more turned on. He continues his rhythm until I ease my walls and then enters another finger until I'm close to coming again.

He pulls out making me bite my bottom lip. He claims my lips, molding his tongue with mine in a heated kiss. I can taste myself on his lips.

I pull him as I wrap my legs around his waist causing him to chuckle. I can feel him fully erected. I can't help but take my hand to his shaft, making him grunt. I slowly move my hand up and down as he closes his eyes, indulging in the feeling.

He kisses me hungrily, and slowly enters me making me arch my back. He's slow at first, but he wastes no time picking up his pace until we are both covered in sweat and panting our breath. I lose track of time, but we both give in to each other.

I can feel his love in every fiber, every kiss, every move. He's just about to come when he licks my neck... Then I feel it.

His canines dig into my skin. I feel my skin tear and his teeth sinking into my skin. It hurts at first, but then, everything changes.

It's like a surge of energy, reaching nirvana. Everything enhances. The way he touches me feels more intense, and the way he smells is more heavenly. I feel the connection between us intensify. We are now one. He licks his mark as he continues to thrust in me.

He smiles triumphantly at his mark, attacking my lips and kissing me. Our tongues mold once more, and he thrusts deeper inside of me making me hold, y breath in at the intensity of how good he feels.

Without thought, I close my eyes, I feel my teeth grow, it's a little painful being it's my first time, but I let it happen.

I dig my teeth into his neck making him grunt. His pace quickens faster and faster making me dig my nails into his back.

"Ty, I need to come again... Please baby." my voice is shaky, and I can't seem to be able to undo my hands from his back. If intimacy was the best before he marked me, it's a thousand times better now. I never knew it could be this good.

"Let it go, baby. I'm there with you," he whispers as he claims my neck, sucking where he just marked me.

I let it go, reaching my peak as he follows right after me. I gasp one last time before biting my lip to suppress a loud moan. I can feel him spilling himself inside of me, placing his forehead against mine as he thrusts one last time and collapses slowly on top of me.

He lays next to me, pulling me on top of his chest.

We both fall asleep not too long after, and contentment settles in my heart as our connection confirms his love for me, and the smile on his lips lets me know that he knows... I truly... Truly love him.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨