Primord Pack

🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️

Tyler

I began to get near our pack's territory. We were probably about ten miles away from entering when I realized the fast glimpse of a rogue wolf. Then another, and another.

I could sense the rush as I thought of how good of a thrill it will be to end these low scumbags. The last time we had a rogue attack, they took my first mate away, they had the advantage of my absence. But this time, I was sure to rip them apart.

I needed to alert my pack, tell them my situation. One thing I like about being a primord is we can mind link each other, even if we are miles away from our pack.

"Blake, I'm coming near our pack's territory, I'm coming home. Guards, stay on the lookout, there are rogues in the area. Make sure I am not being followed too close to our territory." I knew soon as I alerted the guards, there will be wolves running through the forest close to us, but they'd still make sure to stay undetected and take these damn rogues apart.

"Is Emily with you?" My sister, Selene asks with a girlish tone.

I roll my eyes, thankfully Emily was sound asleep. "Yeah, she's with me."

"Eeek!" Selene's shriek made me startled almost making me swerve the car.

"Fuck Sel! Make me crash sis! The situation is bad enough already!" I scuff making her chuckle. "Shut up and bring me, my new sister-in-law! We'll take care of the rogues." She says happily.

"Sel, she doesn't know about my wolf. I haven't explained to her about our mating bond. So please-"

"What do you mean she doesn't know you're her mate yet? That was the whole purpose, Ty!" Selene scolded me as I drove closer.

"It's fucking complicated ok? Just- let the pack know to ease off in the shifting in front of us. She can't see them fighting. I don't want her getting scared. I will tell her at the right time." I spat back. I was not in the best of moods right now.

I stepped on it as much as possible, I was probably going at 110 miles per hour if not more. Just as I took a turn, a wolf hit my side of the car making me swerve, I drifted the car past a deep ledge, my back tire almost going over.

Emily woke up with a jolt. "What's happening?" Her voice was startled and shaking.

"I got this baby. Don't worry. You're safe with me, I promise." I sped, turning the car and hitting the wolf just as he was jumping in the air towards the car.

"What the hell is that? Ty, that wolf was easily three times the size of a wild wolf from these mountains, where the hell did it come from?" She looked back at it as it fell and his body rolled on the floor.

I gripped my steering wheel tight and grunted. I need to control my temper.

It's something I have easily learned to do over the years. But lately, I've been losing my shit easily.

 Beta Tylerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें