Wolves of the Dark Moon

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Emily

My wedding day came, and I couldn't stop being so nervous. I can't believe I am marrying the man I love today. Tyler is not just my mate but half my soul and best friend. It's weird to say that since we've only known each other for a few months, I feel I've known him longer.

Days began to chill, and the mornings started later, but it was ok. Nothing could ruin today. It was my wedding day, after all.

My parents arrived a few days ago, and to my surprise, dad and Ty have been like best friends. They are literally tied by the hip. Mom, on the other hand, has been busy in the kitchen with Miss Tammy and the other ladies, cooking up a storm for the wedding guests. There are about nine packs visiting to attend the wedding.

Three main ones have been our allies for years. The three that we are training, and the rest are close friends and potential new allies. Of course, I can't forget the only clan of vampires that have allied to us, belonging to Damian and my aunt Emma, and Harous' can of Lycan's, whom I learned we have been associated with Damian and Harou since the beginning of our pack's existence; since 5,000 B. C. to be exact.

I stood in front of my body-length mirror, admiring my dress. "Oh, Em! You look gorgeous!" mom says by the door, making me turn. Her eyes glistened, as did mine, threatening to let tears fall.

"No, no, no crying today! This is your day," she says as she walks toward me, cupping my face and kissing my cheek.

"You look wonderful, baby! I am so proud of you!" she says, making a stray tear fall from my eye. "Thank you, mom. I'm so glad you could be here." I say as I hug her tightly.

"Hey, hey!" my eyes widen as I hear Chloe's voice. "Chloe!" I say as she jogs toward me, wearing a beautiful blush gown, and hugs me tightly. "God, I miss you!" She says, though I still don't know how she can be here.

"How... How did you get here? I thought you couldn't come!" I state, making her giggle. 

A knock is heard by the door, and Blake and Liam are by the door. "So I see you liked the surprise!"

"You guys?" I ask, making them and Chloe nod. "Yeah, they showed up this morning by my door and told me to pack some stuff and attend the wedding. So... I'm here!"

"Guys! It's time. We're ready for you!" Selene says by the door, making us turn. I turn back to Chloe; my eyes widen in suspense. If I was nervous before, I was more nervous now.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Third Person POV)

As Emily walks down the aisle, heads are turned, and everyone looks at her with loving eyes. She looks lovely, but all she sees is the man at the end of the aisle standing at the altar for her.

But as the happy couple exchange vows and declares their love for one another, a neighboring pack is under attack. The Alpha of the Dark moon is tackled down and forced to see how they kill his mate in front of his eyes.

Through tears and rage, he manages to set himself free and runs to her side, ripping apart a rogue's head and slamming the other against a tree, making the rogue whimper. His luna is lying lifeless; blood slowly tints the ground underneath her.

Despite his pain, he has something even more important to think of at the moment, and if he wastes any minute, he'll have nothing left. His pack is in danger, and he has to do something before it's too late.

Just when he thought things were bad, he gets a distinct smell, he growls, turning to his left and seeing a group of Lycans walking stealthily toward them.

"Fighting is not optional, Lucian. If... You want to have a chance at living, that is!" A girl with silver hair whom he's seen before says before bursting into a fit of evil laugh. A man with strong features, a chiseled jaw, and a clean-cut beard stands by her side.

Alpha Lucian looks at them in horror; his pack is in danger now. But can he call out for help? Who would help him? He doubts his mind link would go so far as to reach his new friends. Besides, they had festivities today.

If he had left just an hour ago like he asked his wife, she would probably still be alive. The girl smacks her teeth mockingly and leans down at him, "Aww, poor Belinda. If she had just left on time for the wedding you were attending today; she may have had a chance to live." she laughs, making Lucian growl at her, only to be struck across the face by the man beside her.

"Now now, Lucian. I warned you to leave. I gave you plenty of time to move your stupid pack elsewhere, but you didn't listen. Now... You'll have to suffer the consequences."

His side views the war and his pack was losing badly. His hopes were getting low, and all he could cling to was the hope that the omega in that little room was keeping his new pups safe. But just as he is thinking of them, Hope's ears catch the cry of a small pup.

Her smile turns wickedly, and she motions to a lycan to move out. "No, no, please! Please don't touch them. They're everything to me. Please, Wesley! What would your brother think? How can you work with her? Why? You are betraying your brother and sister working with her!" he says to Wesley, hoping to knock some senses into him.

"Lucian, Lucian, Lucian... You underestimate me, boy. I don't work for my brother. I am my own man, my own pack!" he says, raising his hands and motioning to the pack destroying Lucian's pack members.

"And this little lady you see here!" he says, coming close to Lucian and pointing to Hope, making her smile.

Wesley walks to Hope, pulling her by the waist and kissing her lips. "This beautiful woman here is my mate. Whatever she says... Goes!" he says, making Lucian close his eyes in disbelief.

Will there be no one to aid him? Is this really the end of his pack? He knows they are not strong. It was the reason why he had sought help from the other packs. So they could helped him train his pack members and train them to defend their pack from the rogues that had been pestering them.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨