This Is Not A Home Without You

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

Emily

Selene and I soon made great friends. We talked as if we had known each other for a very long time, we sat down and ate together on the kitchen island. She had an elder lady come in and prepare food for us, which we made her sit down as well and eat with us.

The elder lady reminded me so much of the nanny that took care of mom when she was living with my grandpa in California. Though I felt a bit off place because I was used to making my own meals. I wasn't used to having people tend to me.

"Selene is it ok that I stay here in your house? I don't want to be a burden. It was a last-minute decision, and I honestly don't even know how Ty and I ended up coming here without calling to ask first, it was a hesitant decision, I-"

"Emily, this is not my house, it's Ty's. And yours now. You don't have to explain anything to me...or anyone. This is between the two of you. Besides, you will always be welcome here, whether in my house or Tyler's. You're part of our family now." She smiles, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Both her and the lederly lady smile.

I can't explain to you the mixture of feeling surging through me at this time. A part of me battles with this irrational decision of coming here with a man I just met this morning. Yet a part of me panicked and didn't want to let go of him when he gave me an ultimatum. Is this crazy? For me to have left with him just like that? To have slept with him just hours of knowing him?

Shit, I mean, he only said a few words to me and created so much turmoil inside of me. It's as if my soul was telling me he was destined to be with me, and I knew in that instant my life was bound for change.

I smiled back at Selene and the lady, gripping my cup with lemonade, and sipping it slightly. The cool of the drink helping me ease my tension and cool my body. It was hot out now, but the sliding doors to the left side of the kitchen were helping to cool the house with its breeze.

The front door opened, making the three of us turn. I smiled but soon pursed my lips worriedly. Ty's face looked concerned. He rubbed the back of his neck and puffed his cheeks, but soon hid his concern with a smile when he saw us sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey, there are my favorite girls." He walked towards us, kissing me on my forehead and leaning his forehead against mine. He then turned to hug his sister, rubbing her belly, kissing the elder lady on her cheek and turning back to me.

"You fell asleep on the way over here. I didn't want to wake you up, so I took you to sleep upstairs to rest. How are you feeling now?"

He smiles, cupping my face. A bright smile forms on his lips making me feel warm inside. After a while of sitting together, Selene left, leaving Ty and me alone in the house. We sat next to each other in the living room. My head rested on his chest as he hugged me tightly. "Ty?"

"Yeah,"

"Is this crazy? What we're doing? I mean, you just met me this morning. Now, I'm here in your living room. What now?" I was as confused as I was this morning when I saw him at the coffee shop. I wanted to pull him against me and kiss him. His blazing eyes bore into my soul as if asking for permission to be a part of me.

I have never experienced this in my life. I remember dad saying something about him knowing from the start, mom was destined to be with him. His heart told him to hold on to her until they were both ready to be together.

This is how I feel about Ty right now. But- what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he just wants to see how far I go with him? And then just dumps me, telling me to leave?

"Em?" Ty's voice brought me out of my trance. I was so lost in thought, I hadn't heard a word he said.

"Huh? I- I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said. I was lost in my thoughts."

He smiles, pulling me by my waist, and making me straddle him. His hands soothing my back as he trailed his hands slowly from my hips to my nape.

His hand firmly gripping my neck as he pulls me in for a soft feather-like kiss. "I said, I know this might sound weird to you. But I don't care that we just met. I know you were meant for me. This home isn't a home without you Emily. Without you, this place is merely a house, not a home. I built this house with the intention of one day bringing home my wife. And that day is now. I can not explain it in words now. It won't make any sense to you. But you will one day. Our Goddess made you for me, and me for you. I love you Em." His beautiful orbs glistened. They held truth and sincerity.

I know it sounds strange, but a part of me knew he was being honest with me.

I smiled, leaning down to kiss him again. "I love you too Ty." I could feel a smile forming on his lips. For now, whether things made perfect sense or not, I was content of being here with him. There was no other place in this world I'd rather be, than in his arms.

                    ~💕🖤💕~

A/N~~~ Hey guys, I know this is a short chapter, but I will write another chapter soon. Thank you for your support. Please don't forget to vote! Love ya guys!🤟❤

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺