Let The Fun Begin

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Emily

"Sweetheart, I'd love to train you. God, you will be such a good healer once we're done. I always knew you were someone special, and I'm so happy to hear your wolf finally woke up." Emma says, smiling at me as she arranges some of her herbs in her caddy. "And call me Emma. Calling me auntie makes me feel so old." she scrunches her nose, making me chuckle.

"You got it, aun- um...I mean Emma." I say, making her chuckle, rolling her eyes.

"I always told your grandpa and your parents that you would be the next healer in our family. But I guess they were just scared," she says, smiling and putting away more herbs. I smiled, grabbing a small glass jar filled with calendula.

"I always wondered why I was always drawn to all of your teachings—the study of crystals and stones, how you guys would make me go out and look for different plants and name them on my own," I say, smiling and making her chuckle. "The meditations, don't forget your meditations and incantations. Now more than ever, you'll have to memorize them." her eyes turn wide, and she looks at me with excitement. "Oh, and we'll need you to be able to control your energy and cast it out. It will be essential for you to harness your powers properly."

And so I began my training. But this time, my aunt Emma didn't hold back. She made me memorize stones and crystals forbidden to humans. Herbs, potions, and spells to heal, protect, and so...so much more.

"The universe holds magic so powerful you won't believe your eyes. It's up to you to learn to protect and use your power, Em. It will be crucial to know these things. There's a lot to learn; we must take baby steps, though. Magic and healing cannot be rushed. But I know you can do it. I believe in you." she says, grabbing my shoulder lightly.

"Thanks, Aunt Emma. I knew I could count on you. And don't worry, I'll give it my all, promise."

She smiles, looking at me from the side, "Excellent. Let the fun begin!"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Again!" It's been five weeks since I began training. My days are crazy. I train with Ty along with the pack every day, and in the afternoon, while Ty is busy with pack work, I train with Emma. She's so tough, but I'm learning so much. She gives me so much homework.

I have so many books to read and memories, incantations I have to go over, spells, crystals I have to learn to manipulate, and so much more. But the hardest for me now is learning to use the elements. You would think the toughest is fire, but it's not. At least not for me. The hardest part for me is the water. It's dangerous, has a mind of its own, and doesn't like being told what to do.

I sigh, whining as I wipe the sweat off my forehead. "Cine on, Em, you can do this!" she says, swaying her his from side to side slowly with her arms crossed over her chest. She looks at me with a serious face and nods.

"I can do this; I can do this!" I say, whispering to myself. I look at the water in the small make before me, close my eyes, and concentrate on how she has been teaching me. "Be one with the water. Don't force it. Please, goddess Tethys, permit me to control your element." I say softly, moving my hands in a circular motion like Emma told me.

I feel my hands becoming heavy as if they were magnetic. Then I hear it, the trickle of water moving. I open my eyes and become ecstatic as I see my hands controlling the water between my hands. The water moves swiftly, beautifully, almost as if dancing between my hands.

"You- you did it!" Emma unfolds her hands, her eyes widening, and she begins to jump up and down

"You- you did it!" Emma unfolds her hands, her eyes widening, and she begins to jump up and down. "Yes! Yes, you did it!" she begins to cheer, and I let the water down as I cheer.

"I did it! Woohoo! Yes. I did it!" I say as we both begin to jump up and down, hugging each other.

This is amazing. I actually did it! "Thank you, goddess Tethys. Thank you." I thank the goddess of fresh water, Tethys, and turn to my aunt, giving her a huge bear hug. "And thank you, Emma. I couldn't have done it without your help. I can't wait to tell Ty." I say as I hold her hands feeling rejoiced.

I've spent countless hours studying and sleepless nights practicing, and I've even gotten my butt whooped by other she-wolves because I've felt tired. But being able to master another element is a milestone worth celebrating. I am beyond excited now that I want to run to the pack house and give Ty the big news.

"Sweety, it's my pleasure. You have no idea how happy I am. But, I think we did enough today; we can call it a day. We'll continue tomorrow, ok, honey?" she says as she looks at her watch.

I nod, smiling from ear to ear. "Yes. I'll see you tomorrow, and thanks again for all of your help." she hugs me, holding my hands and squeezing them slightly.

"I'm proud of you, Em. You truly are gifted, honey. Anyway, I have to go. See you tomorrow, ok?" she says with a smile. I nod, closing my eyes and sighing. She takes off in a flash, making my hair swoosh. "Goddess, I still have to get used to that," I say as I see her disappear before my eyes.

I take off running and reach the lack house in no time. "Hi, Em." a couple of girls wave as I get to the front door. "Hi, guys," I reply as I open the door and make my way in.

But my eyes widen as I see the chaos inside. "What is going on?" I ask as I see everyone running around like headless chickens. "It's Luna. She's going into labor." one of the omega says as she looks with excitement in her eyes.

My eyes go wide, and I gasp. "Emily! Good, your here, baby. Come on; we're going to the pack's hospital. Blake is already on his way over there with Selene." Ty says, making me turn toward him.

He holds the small of my back, kissing my lips before he makes me turn to the door, and we leave.

This is exciting. The babies are finally here. I'm harnessing my powers; our wedding is in a few days, so my parents will be here shortly, and I'll be shifting into a wolf for the first time.

Everything is finally looking up.

💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨🐺💞✨🐺