22

Anna was in her room. Thinking about the next day. She needed to look excelent, so the could stick to the image she created. In the end she couldn't fall asleep so she decided that a little train wouldn't hurt.

She walked out of her room in a sport bra and leggings. She decided that she would train with a stick and an spalier.

When the reached the top she started to climb down and did a back flip. She didn't heard a person arriving and when she turned around she saw Alec looking intensly at her.

 She didn't heard a person arriving and when she turned around she saw Alec looking intensly at her

"Hey" he said shyly.

"Hey. Couldn't sleep?" Anna asked while getting a towel wiping her face.

"Actually, I got at a bachelor party organized by Izzy and now I  wanted to learn something." Alec explained.

"Really? How was it?" Anabella asked curious.

"Honestly, it was great. I made up with Jace and we are good now."

"Guess I will get a thank you in the morning from Izzy for this." Anabella said smirking at the boy.

"It was your idea?" Alec asked surprised.

"Kinda. I have some mundanes friends back in London that once told me about these bachelor parties that are a tradition for the groom before his wedding and I heard that it is really fun. The problem was that I didn't know what you have to do at this kind of party." Anabella explained and smiled at him.

"You? Mundanes friends?" Alec asked a little shocked.

"Yeah. Why is everybody so shocked about this?" Anna asked a little smirk on her face.

"No, it's nothing. Just, I thought you are the kind of girl that spend time only with shadowhunters."

"Well, I like to spend time with shadowhunters, but being friends with the downworlders doesn't hurt. And being friends with some mundanes is awesome." Anabella said smiling while thinking about her friends.

Alec find himself staring at the happy girl in front of him that was talking about her friends. In the end Anna looked at Alec and cleared her throat.

"So what do you want to learn?" Anna asked.

"Huh? What?" Alec asked confused.

"You said you wanted to learn something new. What is it?" Anna asked.

"Yeah about that, I want to learn to dance, and I wanted to ask you." Alec said rubbing the back of his neck.

"And why do you think I know how to dance?" Anna said raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe because I saw how you and Magnus danced last night?" Alec said looking away from the blonde.

"You did?" Anna asked a little shocked.

"Yeah. Sorry. But I can't say I wasn't impressed." Alec said smiling at the girl and Anna felt her cheeks burning.

"Thank you."