55

"Hey Magnus, can you help us with something?" Anna asked as she and Alec entered in the warlock's apartment.

"Sure Goldie. What is it?" Mahnus asked smiling.

"We found this sand on some dead mundanes that were found in a restaurant. We think is about a greater demon." Alec said and Anna nodded.

"You found this sand on their faces?" Magnus asked surprised and the couple nodded. ""This sand is from Duduael." Magnus informed.

"Which I can already guess it's a dimension of hell." Anna said.

"The worst dimension." Magnus said serious. "How did he get loose?" Magnus asked himself. "He was locked there for centuries."

"Who Magnus?" Alec asked.

"The demon who taught the men the weapons of war. A Greater Demon. Azazel. One of the Princes of Hell." Magnus informed and Anna looked at him shocked.

"One of the Princes of Hell. Oh God, that can't be good." Anna said.

The boys looked at her confused. Anna sighed and looked at them. 

"In my book, there is written all the lives of every Hecate that existed before me. In the first Hecate's life, the goddess, the one that was Lilith's sister, it is said that the sisters and the princes of hell were in an infinite war, so Hecate wanted to make peace and tried to talk with the Princes. All of them rejected her offer and they even attacked her. That's one of the reasons Hecate decided to leave Hell." Anna explained. "Most people told me I look like mom. What if the Hecates look similar, what if Azazel thinks I am the Goddess Hecate?" Anna asked worried. Alec came and hugged her, trying to give her comfort.

"Don't worry Anna, since then were centuries. It's possible Azazel forgot how Hecate looked like." Magnus assured and Anna gave him a little smile nodding.

"Anyway, why is it so dark here?" Alec asked and walked to the window and then Raphael got out.

"Rapha!" Anna said excited and hugged her friend.

"Hey there Sunny." Raphael said chuckling and Anna giggled hugging him.

"Anna get away from him. What is he doing here Magnus?!" Alec asked angry and Anna looked at him confused.

"Alec? What is wrong? Why are you angry at Rapha?" Anna asked confused.

"Before anything is said, Raphael has something important to tell the both of you." Magnus informed and Anna nodded.

"Nothing he says matter to me." Alec said angry.

"Ok, what is the deal with you? I want to know the reason why you are angry at one of my oldest friends right now Alec." Anna demanded.

"Your friend right here, was feeding on my sister." Alec said angry to Anna.

"What? No, it can't be." Anna denied as she looked shocked from Alec to Raphael.

"I caught him. He was feeding on her, and then he had the audacity to tell me he cares about her." Alec continued and Anna looked at Raphael.

"Tell me it's not true." Anna begged going closer to Raphael. "Tell me Rapha!" Anna demanded angry.

"It's true." Raphael whispered looking down.

Anna then closed her eyes and then threw her hands in air in frustration. She shot the chair near her with a blast and that made the boys to flinch.

"I thought we solved that problem already Raphael." Anna yelled angry.

"We did." Raphael said in shame.