28

"Magnus!" Anna screamed as she gasped for air. She looked around her room seeing nobody. She heard noises on the halls and walked out her room.

"What's happening?" Anna asked a shadowhunter.

"The Cup is missing." He answered.

"WHAT?!" Anna asked shocked.

"It's true. Jace, Isabelle, Alec and Clary Fairchild are trying to see who stole it." The man answered.

"Where are they?" Anna asked angry.

"In the monitor room." The man answered by the girl's stare.

"Thank you." Anna said and made her way to the monitor room

Anna walked angry to the monitor room and when she saw the four talking ne-ar a monitor she walked to them

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Anna said angry. The group turned to look at her and their faces showed pity for the raven boy.

"Anna, hey. I tought you were resting." Alec said avoiding her gaze.

"Were you going to met me sleep when Valentine rule over the world?" Anna asked folding her arms and with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"I just-" Alec started.

"You just?" Anna asked raising an eyebrow.

"Izzy told me that you didn't felt good today. This morning she found you crying. I thought that after all the things that happened today I thought that some rest will make you feel better." Alec explained as he got closer to Anna.

"Alec..." Anna groaned looking to the ground. She then looked at the boy in front of her and sighed. "You big idiot!" She said and punch him playfully.

"Auch" he said while groaning.

"Even though I am tired, I am still ready anytime to kill some demons. Besides, if you want us to work we need to be honest with each other." Anna said putting her hand on Alec's cheek rubbing it with her thumb.

"I will try." Alec said leaning in her touch.

"Good." Anna said and pecked his lips smiling. Her face then changed in a hard one and pulled her hand slowly.

"Ok everyone. The Cup is missing. How that happened?" Anna asked her emotionless face on.

"Hodge stole it." Jace said.

"Hodge?! Oh man.....That little traitor." Anna said angry. "I will add his fingers to my collection." Anna said angry.

All looked at her with shock but they knew to not ask the blonde girl anything.

"Where is Lydia? I didn't saw her?" Anna asked.

"Hodge hit her. She is in the infirmary, Magnus is trying everything to make her feel better.

"Ok. Now I am going to kill her. Alec, Jace with me. You are going to give me more information on the way to Hodge. I am going to make that man regret being on my bad side." Anna said going the armory.

"You can't go. Please, just talk to me." Clary begged Jace.

"Clary, go and help Magnus with the Book of White." Jace said.

"Please. You can't go after him." Clary said.

"I don't know Clary. Three against one. Do the math but I am pretty sure that he is outnumbered." Anna said grabbing her shurikanes.

Izzy and Clary looked at the three as they gather their weapons. Anna looked at the two and smiled warmly at the two. She walked to them and embraced them.