25

Izzy was ready. Her beautiful beige dress was cascading down her body. She made her way to the hall of the ceremony. There she found Alec and Jace.

"Would you look at that. My big bro getting married. Even though the bride is not someone I prefer." Izzy said rolling her eyes.

"I know you are not ok with this but bare with me." Alec said.

"Yeah Izzy. He is already a mess, you don't need to add to it." Jace said chuckling.

Izzy just shrugged.

"Hey, have you seen Bella?" Alec asked.

"Who?" The two asked.

"Sorry. I mean Anna." Alec corrected a big smile on his face when he thought of the blonde girl.

"She wasn't feeling so good in the morning. I don't know if she will come. Though, she was really stubborn." Izzy answered.

"Hey, what is it with Bella thing?" Jace asked smirking at Alec.

"I just call her that." Alec said in defence.

Izzy just rolled her eyes. " You are the only one who call her that."

"Well she let me." Alec said.

"Really? Anabella Herondale is letting Alexander Lightwood call her Bella and he gets to live? When was I when this happened?" Jace asked smirking at jos parabatai.

"Probably with Clary." Alec said.

"You know what? I will just go and check on her." Izzy said and walked away living a tensed Alec and a smirking Jace behind.

Izzy got in front of Anna's door and knocked.

"Hey Anna are you read-" she said entering when she saw Anna looking in the mirror.

Anna was dressed smart but also elegant and sexy. She was wearing a black crop top, black leghing with boots that went over the knee level and an impressive coat.

Anna turned around. Her hair was beautifuly waved and her make up was making her eyes stand out.

"Hey Izzy." Anna said smiling at the girl

Izzy couldn't stop staring at the girl in front of her. She was purely an angel, and the was coming from a really strong and wealthy family, she was strong and the was willing to do anything to save and protect the ones the love. How couldn't Alec see that.

"Hey Anna. Wow. With that outfit, you will be the main attraction, not the bride." Izzy said smiling.

"Don't say that. It will bring bad luck to Lydia." Anna sushed Izzy in a childish gesture.

Izzy started to laugh. "Oh God. That was good. I can't believe Alec is not marrying you." Izzy sighed.

"We have different plans and see things different. We just, didn't click." Anna said looking at the ground.

Izzy smiled at the girl in front of her. She walked to her and embraced her. Anna was a little shocked but the returned the hug.

"You did clicked. It's just Alec isn't seeing it. You just need to show it." Izzy said.

"Well I showed him but he just told me to back off." Anna said looking at the floor again as Izzy kept the blonde at the arms lenght.

"What do you mean?" Izzy asked.

Anna just stayed silent.

"Anna?" Izzy asked raising an eyebrow. "You know I wouldn't stop asking until you tell me." Izzy said smirking.