101

Anna and the girls were waiting in front of the Institute when a portal opened. Through it walked Sophie and Zack.

"Crystal!" Sophie said smiling wide and hugged Anna. Anna smiled and hugged her back.

"Hey there Blondie." Zack said smiling and Anna smiled and hugged him.

"I can't believe you guys are here." Anna said smiling.

"You kidding? You are getting married! We wouldn't miss this for anything!" Sophie said smiling and Anna smiled.

"Well, where is the groom?" Zack asked.

"Clary will get you to him. The boys are planning a Bachelors party for me and the girls do one for me too. Today. Tomorrow is the wedding and me and Alec we will see each other just tomorrow at the wedding." Anna explained.

"Ooooh. You keep him waiting. I like it." Sophie said smirking.

Anna giggled and nodded. "Well, I guess I am going to see how Alec is holding up. I will see you later." Zack said and he and Clary walked away.

"Now let's go. We have a party to be at." Izzy said and the three run in the Institute laughing.

"Also, when did you died your hair?" Sophie asked curious.

"Ah that. Long story." Anna said smiling.

"Well, it suits you." Sophie complimented and Izzy smiled wide.

"That's what I told her!" Izzy said smiling wide and Sophie smiled.

"I know I told you before, but I really like you." Sophie said smiling and Anna rolled her eyes.

"Now I feel like a third wheel." Anna said.

"Oh shut up. This day is the last day before you will be bounded to a man forever. We have to make it count." Sophie said smiling and the girls dragged Anna in her room.

______________

Hours later the girls were in pink robes and pajamas with a glass of champagne in their hands. Anna was wearing a white robe a little tiara on her head.

They were laughing and talking when they heard a knock. Izzy got up and opened the door just to be greeted by Maryse.

"Mom?" Izzy asked surprised.

"Hey. I heard that Annabella is back and I wanted to see how she is." Maryse said smiling.

"Maryse! I missed you." Anna said hugging her.

"I missed you too. Wow, your hair." Maryse said and Anna giggled.

"Yeah, one of Hexa's marks. But how the is defeated." Anna said smiling.

"I am glad you are ok. What are you doing girls?" Maryse asked.

"Bachelors party." Clary said smiling.

"Do you wanna join?" Anna asked smiling.

"Oh no. I can't. It's between you girls." Maryse said.

"Maryse, come on. You are a single girl. You are one of us now! Come in." Anna said and dragged Maryse in.

"Mrs. Lightwood I hope you can keep the phase with your future daughter in law because she is an animal at drinking." Sophie said as she gave Maryse a pink robe.

"Oh please. She can't be worse than Celine." Maryse said and Anna's eyes widened.

"Mom drank a lot?" Anna asked smiling.

"What do you think she did  when she was about to marry Stephen?" Maryse asked and Anna and all the girls looked at her waiting.

"What did you girls did?" Izzy asked.