91

Anna woke up the next morning just to find out is a sunny day. She looked around and saw on her chair next to her desk a pair of blue jeans with a dark green shirt and a black jacket with some boots. She got up and walked to them and saw a note on her desk. 

Walk in front of the Institute at 9.30 a.m. A surprise is waiting for you. Love, your boyfriend A.L.

"A surprise? What are you planning Alec?" Anna asked herself confused and then she looked at the clothes and a smile came on her face. "This man." Anna said smiling and looked at her watch to see it was 9.00 a.m. She took her clothes, changed and did her make up. She let her hair in it's wavy state and walked down towards the front of the Institute. When she walked out she saw Alec on a motorbike and she stood there surprised. She walked towards him and when he looked at her he smiled.

"Hi." He greeted as he was sitting on the motorbike.

"Hi? Where did you got this?" Anna asked looking at the motorbike and Alec smiled.

"I borrowed it." Alec said.

"I hope by borrowing it you don't mean stealing." Anna said smirking while raising an eyebrow.

"Please, I have more manners than stealing like Jace did." Alec said smirking.

"I never said Jace stole a motorbike." Anna said smirking and Alec's eyes widened and Anna giggled. "So? What is this all about?" Anna asked folding her arms.

"Well, I know that you went through a lot and I kind of know we didn't went to a date in a long time, and I asked myself, what better time do we have than now. The problem was I didn't knew what to prepare for this date." Alec said sighing and Anna nodded.

"So you asked Izzy, and she told you about how Jace asked me and her where he should take Clary. And then she told you what opinion I had about Jace's idea of romantism and stealing a motorbike from a vampire club." Anna said smirking and Alec sighed and nodded.

"You caught me, I guess." Alec said and he then noticed Anna's stare at the motorbike. "Do you like it?" Alec asked.

"Very. I kind of have the same model back in London." Anna said smiling.

"You didn't tell me that you know to ride a motorbike." Alec said surprised.

"You never asked. Want to teach you?" Anna asked and Alec shook his head.

"No, thank you. I already know." Alec said smirking and Anna laughed.

"Please tell me you won't crush us down." Anna said amused.

"That's how much trust you have in me? I'm hurt." Alec said and placed an hand on his heart while he looked away from Anna. She smirked and she got closer to him and bended down to his level. She then snaked an hand around his neck and turned his head towards her and smashed her lips with his. Alec kissed her back and Anna deepened the kiss and Alec pulled her on his lap. Anna then pulled from his and looked at him and bit her lip and smiled.

"I love the surprise." Anna said smiling and Alec smiled.

"Really? Because I just showed you just the half of it." Alec said smirking.

"Hmm, you did your homework didn't you Mr. Lightwood?" Anna asked smirking and she leaned closer to him.

"I am a prepared man Miss Herondale." Alec said smirking leaning closer to her, their noses touching.

"Glad to hear that. I guess you were prepared for this..." Anna said and kissed him and Alec responded and pulled her closer to him by her waist. Anna's fingers tangled in his hair and Alec smiled.