74

"Yeah!" Sophie yelled while running on the rooftops, Anna and Zack close behind and the others behind them.

"Can we stop for a second and catch our breaths?" Clary said panting. Jace, Izzy and Alec then stopped next to her and started to pant. Anna, Sophie and Zack looked at them surprised.

"What's wrong New York, never used to run and jump over buildings to search for demons?" Zack asked smirking while folding his arms.

Anna just shook her head amused and looked around at the busy city and the view. "Oh I missed here." Anna sighed. 

"You know, London missed you too." Sophie said smiling while putting an hand on Anna's shoulder, Anna smiling.

"And you know, we all kind of missed you. It got boring and I needed someone to put Sophie down." Zack said getting near the girls.

"Hey, you just wanted to not be my punch bag anymore." Sophie mocked.

"And can you blame me? The only one that was able to handle you was Anna and she was in New York." Zack complained.

"Guys! The mission! I can't believe you two are already fighting like a married couple." Anna sighed while taking some steps ahead.

"We are not." Sophie and Zack said in unison.

"Mhm. Right. Don't forget to send me the invitation to the wedding." Anna said smirking.

"You little-" Zack started but got cut off.

"End the sentence. I dare you Zack. You already can't handle Sophie and you know what I am capable of." Anna said with a threatening look.

Zack stood a little and then went to Alec. "Alec, buddie, calm your girlfriend down man. I handled her for 6 years, now it's your turn." Zack said and Alec looked at Anna confused.

Anna smiled and walked to Alec and pulled him for a kiss.

"Get a room already." Jace said.

"We would, if we wouldn't have had a mission. Now let's go." Anna said and started to walk while holding Alec's hand.

_______________________

Anna and the others entered in the London Institute and the kids run to them.

"Anna Anna. It's magic training time!" Ashley said with a wide smile. Behind the kids Magnus came smiling. 

"Hope they didn't caused troubles for you Rainbow." Anna said picking Ashley up.

"Not even one Goldie. Besides, I think you should try to learn things from them, not only teach them." Magnus said smiling. Anna stood a little and then she looked at Ashley and she smiled.

"You know what? You are right. Now little warlocks let's go and you all could teach me a spell." Anna said while walking ahead with the kids.

"Well there she goes." Zack said towards them.

"Yup. And for your sake I hope Anna and the kids  don't blow up this place." Sophie said and she and Zack started to walk to the weapons room.

After some hours with Jace and Alec sharpening their blades, Clary and Izzy talking and Magnus trying to improve the security system with others warlocks suddenly they heard a boom.

Everybody gathered at the source of sound and they found Anna after a whole in a wall. She groaned while sitting up and tried to balance herself.

"Kayla that wasn't the best move!" Anna yelled and she waved her hands and under each of her legs appeared a little circle and Anna started to float. She then turned her attention to the ones that gathered and smiled.