71

Alec walked through the halls to Anna's room. He was about to knock when he saw that the room was slightly open. He looked in the room and saw that Anna preparring her luggage.

"Yes Soph, I need five rooms for tomorrow and maybe Sunday too." Alec heard Anna saying.

"Alright. How come you bring people?" Alec heard a feminine voice said.

"They are special to me. Remember I told you about the warlock that raised me?" Anna asked.

"Oh yeah. I remember he used to work in London once." Soph said.

"Well I found him here and I am bringing him to London. Besides I found my brother here." Anna said as she folded some clothes.

"Brother? But you don't have a brother. You told me he died unborn. How could you even found him?!" Soph asked.

"Valentine took him away and raised him as his son. He then facked his death and give my brother to the Lightwoods to raise, and now I found him. I found him Soph, and I can't be happier." Anna said smiling and Alec smiled.

"I am happy to hear that Crystal. After all you deserve a little happiness after everything you've been through." Soph said.

"Thanks Soph. I know I can always count on you." Anna said.

"That's me. Anyway, talking about Lightwoods, is your ex-boyfriend Alec Lightwood coming too?" Soph asked.

"Yes. He is." Anna said and sighed.

"Aren't things awkward between you two? I mean, after all you told me, I expected him to not breath by now." Soph said and Anna chuckled.

"He is fine Soph. And we are friends." Anna said.

"Wow, a boyfriend that lied to you and still get the chance to be your friend. He must be someone special." Soph said.

"He is Soph. Look I know he lied but for some reason, I can't see myself in the future and him not being there. It doesn't feels right to take him out of my life because he tried to protect me in a really not pleasant way." Anna said as she leant in her bed.

"Well, can't wait to meet him. Bet he looks like a God or something. And I can't wait to meet your brother. Btw, the kids started to ask about you. They wondered if you will celebrate your birthday in New York or London this year." Soph informed.

"You kidding? Of course I am celebrating my birthday with you guys! You are my family. And the kids, Oh my God, I miss them so much." Anna said and Alec smiled and decided to enter. "I will talk to you later Soph." Anna said and put her phone on the bed while getting up when she saw Alec.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Alec asked.

"Sure. About what?" Anna asked.

"Us. Look Bella, I am sorry for lying about the sword." Alec said.

"Yeah, me too. It would have been nice to know everything, especially from you showing me that you trust me." Anna said plain.

"Look, Bella. After the fight I just can't seem to focus on anything than you. I can't seem to do anything right." Alec said and Anna just looked at him. "The truth is, I don't think I could live without you. I don't see myself in the future without you by my side." Alec said getting closer to Anna.

He looked Anna in the eyes and hold her hands. "Please forgive me." Alec whispered.

Anna looked down and sighed and then she looked up in his hazel eyes and she felt like her heart melted.

"Alec....I-" Anna started but got cut off.

"Crystal if you don't say yes than I will." The couple heard a voice and Anna got shocked.