37

Anna woke up and felt something around her waist. She looked down at her body and saw two arms tangled around her. She then felt a warm breath falling on her face and she looked up. She smiled when she saw an asleep Alec next to her. She raised her hand and started to run her fingers along his hair. She then heard Alec groan and she smiled wider.

She then raised and kissed him on the lips. Alec shot his eyes open and when he saw her he kissed her back. Anna pulled away and looked at him as Alec smiled and gave a strand of her hair after the air.

"Well this is a way to wake up." Alec said.

Anna giggled and put an hand on his cheek  rubbing it. "I am so glad you are ok. That you are back." 

"I am happy too. Yesterday, when I was in that state, I felt you. I know that Jace brought me back and Magnus eased the pain, but I felt and heard you." Alec said smiling. Anna just smiled at him and snuggled closer. "Are you really stay here just for me?" Alec asked.

"I promised you that right? You came back and I will stay. I won't break a promise. I never did and I won't start from now." Anna said hugging him.

"You are so cute." Alec said kissing her cheek. Anna giggled and snuggled her head in his chest.

Their phone then started to buzz and they groaned. "Better get going." Anna said and got up.

Alec and Anna made their ways to the Institute. They met Magnus coming from Aldertree's office. They soon made their way to him.

"Hey. You talked to Aldertree?" Anna asked surprised.

"We talked about what I did to Raj last night." Magnus answered.

"And how did that go?" Anna asked.

"Well, the man didn't disappoint. In his own charming inimitable way, he informed me that I will indeed be punished, but the form of punishment is yet to be decided." Magnus informed.

"That's not fair. I was with my daggers at Raj's throat, so I should be punished along with you." Anna frowned.

"Goldie, I didn't told Aldertree that you tried to hurt Raj, because I don't want you to be on bad terms with your grandma." Magnus said smiling at his friend.

Anna sighed and nodded. "And all to save my life." Alec said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It was worthy." Anna said smirking. "Besides, the dude got on my nerves pretty quick." Anna said rolling her eyes and made the boys laugh.

"Well, lovely to see you two, but I should take my leave." Magnus said smiling. Anna and Alec nodded as they walked further in the Institute.

Suddenly Alec stopped and Anna looked at him confused. 

"Umm...Bella." Alec started.

"Yes?" Anna asked curious.

"You know with all these things going on and all the drama we didn't get the change to....you know..." Alec said smiling at her shyly.

"To go on our first date?" Anna asked smiling while completing his sentence.

"Right." Alec smiled and Anna kept on smiling until a place come into her mind.

"I think I know a place in SuHo that has the best lamb kebab this side of Marrakesh, from what I remember from my trips with Magnus. I can ask him if he can open us a portal. You hungry?" Anna asked.

"Starving." Alec said smiling wider.

Anna was ready to go after Magnus when a voice was heard.

"Hey Alec! Demon briefing in the ops center. All hands on deck." Raj informed.