64

"That manipulative little bitch!" Anna said as she walked with her brother that told her what happened. "So first she tried to kill mom, and now she tried to kill you. So I will tell you that when I will see her I won't hesitate to go at her neck." Anna said.

"Look, I am not a huge fan either, but like it or not Seelie magic doesn't lie." Jace said and Anna looked at him in confusion. "What happened at the Seelie Court was real. I felt it and I know Clary did too." Jace confessed.

"Wow wow tiger. Slow down." Anna said looking at him and stopped.

"Anna I can't just erase my feelings." Jace said in his defence.

"Look I know I am your big sister and I have to be on your side, but do Clary and Simon a favor, don't go there. It will suck for you to know that you were the one ruining their relationship." Anna said and walked with him to the monitor room.

When she entered the room she saw Alec, Izzy and Sebastian next to a table. She smiled at them and they nodded at her a smile on their faces. "So what do we have for today lovely leader?" Anna asked her boyfriend and Alec rolled his eyes playfully as he smirked.

"I requested that we transfer Valentine to the Guard in Idris. The Clave has approved." Alec informed and Anna nodded.

"Did you told them about the assassination attempt?" Jace asked and Anna looked at Alec worried.

"No. I told them that moving Valentine out of the city would help repair relations with the Downworld. I left Luke out of it." Alec said and Anna smiled at him proud.

"You did a great job." Anna said holding his hand and Alec smiled at her.

"But we shouldn't investigate who was behind the hit on Valentine." Alec said.

"I may have a few leads on that. I will make a report and I will send it to you by the end of the day." Sebastian said and Alec nodded.

"Good job Seb." Anna said smiling at her best friend.

Sebastian smiled and nodded, he then walked away. Alec looked then at his sister.

"Izzy you will be handling the transfer with Jace to assist." Alec ordered.

"We need to remove Valentine's rune." Izzy said.

"Izzy is right. The new wards in Idris won't let him pass with it on." Anna informed and the three nodded.

Alec then turned to his girlfriend and smirked. "Would you like to have the honor?" Alec asked and Anna smiled devilish.

"Thought you would never ask." Anna said and then looked at Jace. "You will come with me. I will make Valentine say all the truth about our family and I want you there." Anna said and Jace smiled.

"Alright you are dismissed." Alec said and the three nodded. Anna wanted to walk away but Alec stopped her. "You weren't in my room last night. And I didn't see you when I woke up." Alec whispered to her.

"I came last night and saw you fast asleep in you suit. I changed you with my magic and I put the covers over you. I let you sleep peacefully and then I made a girls night with Izzy and Clary. They needed it and I thought it would be a good way to bond with them." Anna explained.

"Well glad to know that you and Izzy get along." Alec said smiling.

"By getting along you mean I am her favorite now." Anna said smirking.

"Pfff....you wish." Alec scoffed.

"Actually I know. She told me. But don't be said. You are my brother's favorite and I am your sister's favorite. Nothing bad in that. Let's just call it a tie." Anna suggested smiling.