93

Anna and Clary were walking around the park trying to catch up. 

"How did you feel to finally meet your older brother?" Anna asked biting from her donut.

"I actually never expected him to be like this." Clary said looking at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Anna asked confused.

"Evil. I mean he believes killing for someone is good." Clary said and Anna nodded.

"I think I get you. But you can't lie to me and tell me that you don't love the fact you have somebody out there that shares your blood. It made you somehow feel.....not so alone anymore, right?" Anna asked smiling warmly.

"I guess." Clary said and then they stood in silence until the redhead spoke again. "Anna?" Clary asked and the blonde hummed. "If Jace was Jonathan and you were in my place, would you be able to forgive him for everything he has done?" Clary asked and Anna looked ahead.

"It's a good question. I don't know for sure. What Jonathan did requires a lot of trust and patience to forgive him. But, if Jace would have done all the things Jonathan did, I think I will find something deep inside me that would help me forgive him. Jonathan is your brother Clary, even if he don't make good things, he is still the only person you still have from your family. And maybe, you should try to know more about him. Monsters are not born, they are made." Anna said smiling.

"Would you be able to forgive him? For everything he has done?" Clary asked curious.

"Hardly. He tried to kill Jace, he tried to kill Max, he tortured and killed Seb. He attacked a lot of important people to me, but maybe one day, I might forgive him." Anna said.

"I took me to a Cafe back in Paris and he started to talk about how he met Seb. Jonathan said that Sebastian told him about you and how understanding you are, and Jonathan said that he wanted to meet you really bad, because he thought you might even be able to help him." Clary explained.

"Help him? With what?" Anna asked confused.

"He didn't say." Clary said and Anna nodded and sighed.

"Well, for now we just need to find him." Anna said and Clary nodded. The two walked back to the Institute.

_______________________

"I found some candy bars." Alec said as he, Anna and Izzy were patrolling.

"Really? What does it contains?" Izzy asked.

"It's candy." Alec said unsure and Anna giggled.

"Alec, babe, I love you but sometimes you are such a dummy." Anna said smiling and Alec rolled his eyes.

"I love you too." Alec said smiling as the blonde took the candy bar from his hands.

"It has coconut." Anna informed.

"Not my taste." Izzy said.

"Oh come on! What the poor coconut has ever done to you?" Anna asked in a baby voice and Izzy rolled her eyes smiling.

"Izzy please. Tell us what can we do to help you get rid of this." Alec begged looking at his little sister worried.

Izzy looked at Anna and she saw the blonde giving her a small smile and a nod. Izzy sighed and looked at her brother. "I can't get rid of it. It's always gonna be there. Like a shadow." Izzy confessed and Anna smiled and hugged her.

"Small piece of advice? Don't push the loved ones away in these kind of state. I saw what kind of effect yin fen has and having your brother by your side along with your mother and Max, will do you better than any medicine." Anna said smiling and Alec smiled and put an hand on the blonde's shoulder.