102

The wedding preparations were ready. People started to come while Alec and Anna were getting ready.

Alec was in his room fixing himself while looking in the mirror while Jace was with him.

"How are you feeling Alec?" Jace asked smiling.

"Nervous." Alec said and Jace chuckled.

"Hey, I get it. Not everyday you get to marry a Herondale, especially one that is also a powerful goddess." Jace said smiling.

"What if I am not good enough for her? What if she change her mind?" Alec asked worried.

"Hey hey. Do you even listen to yourself?" Jace asked and Alec looked at him confused. "We are talking about Anna. My sister. The girl that chose you as her anchor when she was fighting her dark demons. She even ask you to marry her when you were too afraid ro ask her. Trust me, she won't back down from this." Jace said and Alec smiled and nodded.

"You are right. We went through too much to back down now." Alec said smiling.

"Creat you got that. Now excuse me." Jace said and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Alec asked confused.

"I have to see my sister. After all I am still her brother and have yo give my opinion over how she look." Jace said smirking and walked out. He then walked to her room and knocked.

"Come in." He heard and entered to see Clary and Izzy preparing Anna.

"Hey." Jace said and Anna and the girls turned to look at him. "Wow, Anna. You look amazing. Alec is totally going to fain when he will see you." Jace said and Anna and the girls giggled.

" Jace said and Anna and the girls giggled

"Thank you Jace

"Thank you Jace. But I hope he won't." Anna said smiling.

"We will give you some privacy. I still have to see how our groom is doing." Izzy said and the girls walked out letting the siblings alone.

"How are you feeling?" Jace asked smiling.

"Amazing actually. I can't believe I am getting married to the man I fell in love with." Anna said smiling.