59

Anna groaned in pain as she opened her eyes.

"Anna. By the Angel....are you ok?" She heard a voice and when she looked she saw Jace in handcuffs.

"Jace? What happened?" Anna asked and looked down and saw her hands in handcuffs.

"Valentine. He and Magnus switched bodies and now he got both of us in cuffs." Jace explained.

"What does he plans now?" Anna asked as she groaned in pain from the headache.

"You hurt you head pretty bad" Jace informed.

"Really? What give it away?" Anna asked sarcastic.

"Maybe the blood on your forehead." Jace said pointing to her forehead.

"Shit." Anna said and leaned on the wall. Valentine then entered in the room.

"Seems like we can start. Glad you woke up Anabella." Valentine smiled.

"Gosh, and I thought that I couldn't get a worse headache. Well, that was until you opened your mouth. Here went all my peace." Anna said rolling her eyes.

"Well, let's see how at peace your grandma will deal with the problem you are now in." Valentine said and soon he waved his hands and then some kind of wall appeared in front of them. Anna saw Alec standing in front of them and she saw her grandma in the cell with a dagger to Magnus's throat. 

"Hello Alexander." Valentine greeted.

"Alec you were right. They switched." Jace said standing next to Valentine in handcuffs, and Anna standing next to them leaning on a wall.

Alec looked horrified at Anna and run to the Inquisitor and stopped her. "It's not Valentine." Alec declared.

"What are you talking about?" Imogen asked confused.

"You've taken my light, your darkness will came." Valentine said and Imogen looked in their direction and saw the three.

"What did you said?" Imogen asked.

"I am repeating your words back to you." Valentine declared and Imogen looked at them and got closer. She saw Anna groaning, her eyes showing worry but she kept her poker face on.

"You remember the fire message that you sent me in the night Stephen died. The good news is that in exchange for my freedom you can save your pure-angel warrior." Valentine suggested and Anna groaned.

"I don't make deals with the devil." the Inquisitor said.

"You chose the wrong bait. For all she cares, you can slaughter me right now." Jace said.

"I don't think so. Imogen wouldn't dare to slaughter her grandson." Valentine said and Anna's eyes widened in shock. She looked at Valentine and then at Jace and finally at Imogen and saw her confused look. 

"After all your lies you expect me to believe you are and Herondale?" Jace asked sarcastic.

"Stephen Herondale was your father, and his wife Celine was your mother." Valentine looked at the two beside him then he turned to Imogen. "You ever think of poor Celine? Nine months pregnant when she took her life. Her dead body ravaged by werewolves, her unborn son eaten alive." Valentine said and Anna closed her eyes shot and she started to shake at the thought of her little brother. "Or was he?" Valentine said and Anna looked shocked at him, tears in her eyes.

"You didn't...." Imogen whispered shocked.

"The Clave took so much away from me. So I took something in return. But I am sure you want further proof." Valentine declared and soon he got out a ring that looked almost as the ring on Anna's necklace.