50

Alec and Anna were back in the Institute. After a night of fun they knew that they had to get back to work. Aldertree was still in Idris and so they decided that they will enjoy the peace till it last.

Anna was in the training room, punching and kicking the punching bag. She threw some of her shurikanes at the targets and did some gymnastic. She felt a second presence and looked back and saw a little boy.

"The shurikane girl." The boy said as he looked at Anna in amazement.

"Hey there buddy. Wait, I know you. You are the youngest Lightwood. Max right?" Anna asked as she got closer to him.

"I see you made your homework." Max said smirking.

"Of course Mr. Teacher." Anna said nodding and then giggled. "What brought you here Max?" Anna asked.

"I passed my last trial. I am ready for my rune ceremony." Max said smiling proud.

"Seriously? Max that's awesome. Soon you will go on missions just like your brothers and sister." Anna said smiling wide at him.

"You are Anabella Herondale, right?" Max asked looking at the girl's face.

Anna smiled and nodded. "Why do you ask?" She asked the boy.

"You are a big legend in Idris. And your friend Erik Ravensore asked about you. Besides, it's hard to not know who is the Inquisitor's grand daughter." Max said rolling his eyes pointing the obvious.

Anna giggled and smiled. "Thank you for telling me Max. So, you will have your rune ceremony soon, mind joining me in the training?" Anna asked winking at him.

"Are you serious? Me? With you?" Max asked shocked and Anna just nodded. "Awesome!" Max said and took off his jacket and went on the field getting in the fight position.

Anna went in front of him and stood in the position. "Don't go easy on me. Ok buddy?" Anna asked as she smirked.

"I wasn't planning to." Max said and attacked Anna. He went to hit her stomach but Anna dodged and tried to swing Max but he dodged her. Soon Anna attacked and wanted to grab Max's arm but he got under her feet, he got up and hit her knee in the back. Anna felt on her knee and Max took the advantage and jumped on her back. Anna wasn't affected by the hit but wanting to make the boy happy she fell on the floor. Max turned Anna around now facing her and hold her in a chock like hold.

"Oh no, Big Great Shadowhunter, have mercy! I didn't know that I went against such a powerful man." Anna said dramatically.

"I beat up Anabella Herondale. The legend from Idris. I can't wait to tell everybody." Max said with enthusiasm.

"But Max, you can't do that. It will ruin my reputation." Anna said pouting.

"I beat you fair and square. I win, I have a right to tell people." Max said serious.

"Oh yea? Come here you little monster." Anna said and pushed Max off her and kept him to the ground while tickling him.

"Stop! No! It tickles." Max laughs.

"Say you surrender and I will stop." Anna said laughing.

"No! I can't!" Max said laughing louder and louder. Anna just continued and Max couldn't breath. "Ok! O-Ok! I-hahaha I surrender!" Max yelled and Anna got up.

"Glad we agree." Anna said smirking.

"That wasn't fair. You tickled me." Max defended.

"Everything is fair in love and war Max." Anna said and winked at him. Then they heard a voice and turned their heads and saw Alec approaching them with a big smile on his face.