23

Anabella's pov:

I was wearing a dark blue dress. I was in the house from my last dream. I looked around and I saw on the walls a lot of pictures with me, my husband and the two kids from my last dream. As in last dream my husband's face was blurry. I saw a lot of pictures with my kids as they got older, along with me and my husband.

I climbed the stairs of the house wanting to explore. Suddenly I arrived in front of a door. It wasn't closed completely and I could see some figures. I entered in the room and looked around. It was a bedroom. A raven girl, three boys and Magnus were around a king size bed. I got closer and what I saw shocked me. It was me. Well future me.

My hair was snow white, my eyes seemed tired and the skin on my hands was wrinkled. I was old but still looked peaceful and happy.

"Mom please don't leave." The raven girl said.

I looked at them and saw their faces. A beautiful raven haired girl with bright blue eyes was holding my future self's hand with tears in her eyes.

"We need you. We can't loose you. Not after dad's death." a blonde boy with green eyes said holding my future self's other hand.

I looked closer at them and saw the symbol of the two moons on their foreheads. The one my future kids were going to have. This two people are my future kids. They grew up so beautiful.

"Oh Erika. Ethan. You know I would like to stay more, but I have to go. You know how your father gets when he doesn't get his cuddles." My future self said with a smile on her face.

My children smiled and chuckled while tears rolled down their eyes.

"Don't be sad. You know that I will be with you. Besides you will never be alone." My future self said looking at Magnus. "Take good care of them Rainbow." My future self said smiling while a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Don't worry Goldie. I will." Magnus said, tears gathering in his eyes.

"Brandon, Xavier, take care of my children as well, and my grand children" My future self smiled as she winked at Erika.

"We will." They both said in unison.

"And Simon. Please always be that kind and funny guy you are. I am sure you will find a lot of girls like Izzy." My future self said to a brunette guy that was a vampire and he was staying in the sun?!

"Don't worry A. I will."

My children started to cry even harder and my future self smiled at them warmly opening her arms. "Come here you two." My future self said and the two got in the bed, their heads on my chest hugging me tight as I caress their hairs.

"Do you remember when you were little, and there was a big storm one night? You two were so scared that you couldn't sleep. So came in this bedroom, between me and your father. You hugged each other tight and dad hugged you both. And I got my guitar and started to sing you to sleep." My future self said.

Erika chuckled and smiled in the hug. "Yeah, and then dad light a candle and started to tell us stories about you two and the others. We even asked you to bring us cookies from the kitchen."

I smiled looking at my children and my future self. Whoever my future husband will be, he will be the best dad for my kids.

"And then we started to share you two stories of our own." Ethan said. "Me and dad even got in a little sword fight and dad played death for a little to scare me. And then we all got in a pillow fight and then dad read us a story." Ethan finished and put his face in my chest to stop the tears.

"And the next day when you woke up, it was a sunny day. The storm was gone. All the fear and all the tears were gone. And you forgot about how scared and how vad you felt about what happened. You remembered how happy you felt with me and your dad. That's what I want you to do when I am gone." My future self said.

"Mom please-" Erika started but the coughed on her tears.

"You were never alone. You will always have each other. And you will go through this together. Promise me?"

My children looked at me with teary eyes and they smiled softly.

"We promise mom." Erika and Ethan told my future self.

"You don't know how much I love you and how lucky I feel to call you my children."

"We know mom. We feel the same." Ethan said chuckling.

"I am glad then." My future self sighed long and loud.

"Goldie?" Magnus asked.

"Don't worry Magnus I am just a little tired." My future self said smiling while getting more comfortable and hugging the kids. She continued to caress their hair and they started to get sleepy.

"I love you." My future self whispered as she kissed their heads.

"We love you too." Ethan said.

"We will miss you so much." Erika said clenching my future self's dress.

"Me too kids. Me too."

As my future self said that her hands started to glow on their heads. The symbol that I saw in my last dreams appeared on my future self's forehead and it started to glow.

Soon the light died down and I saw my self taking her last breath. I saw how I will die in peace with my kids in my arms. I looked at Magnus, tears were rolling down his eyes. He got closer to the end and started to caress my head.

"Goodbye my little Goldie. I had you enough. It's time for you to meet with your parents and husband." He said crying.

I started to sob feeling tears rolling down my face. I noticed that the top of the headboard of the bed has that symbol sculptet. It started to glow and soon a blindly light embraced me.