85

"Where are we?" Izzy asked as she and Alec looked around.

"I think it's the Institute. Let's go." Alec said as they walked around arriving in the training room, where three kids, two boys and a girl were training.

"Two against one. Come on Lightwoods! Show me what you got." The blonde boy said smirking.

"We are all Lightwoods. We are a team." The girl said smiling.

"This is what happens when you have a softy for a sister." The raven haired boy said smirking.

"Softy?" The girl asked and she fought the raven haired boy taking his blade and when the blonde tried to help the boy the girl held the blade in front of his neck.

"I remember this. This was the night when mom and dad went on a mission in Geneva. We snuck downstairs to train." Alec said smiling.

"You are a good learning." The raven haired boy complimented.

"And what is the rule when our team goes in the battle?" The girl asked smiling wide.

"Three go in, three come out." The blond said smirking. The kids started to fight again and soon the two dark haired kids became statues that transformed in dust. "No! No! Don't take them away too!" The blonde said scarred.

"What just happened?" Izzy asked shocked.

"Jace!" Alec yelled after the little boy that run out of the room.

"We need to find him." Izzy said and they walked after the boy. Alec walked in front but when he turned to see if Izzy was following him, but he was met just with a wall. Alec continued to walk around the Institute and after some time he found Jace's room. He walked in and he saw Jace, present Jace, on his bed, holding the hand of a dead Clary. Around the room were also many bodies of dead Clary.

"Jace." Alec said as he entered the room.

"I tried not too. I tried to protect her. To protect them both." Jace said sobbing.

"It' ok. Alright? None of this is real." Alec said stepping closer to Jace.

"Lilith is torturing me. She's punishing me! She's-" Jace said panting.

"I'm gonna get you out of here. Alright?" Alec said stepping closer to the blonde.

"No please. I can't. I can't kill you too. please." Jace begged crying.

"You won't. You won't. Ok? I'm not one of Lilith mind games." Alec said trying to calm Jace down. "I'm real. This is real." Alec said smiling.

"You are really here?" Jace asked and Alec nodded. Jace smiled and crushed Alec in a tight hug.

"I got you. Alright?" Alec asked rubbing Jace's back while the blonde was crying. They pulled from the hug and soon Izzy entered the room.

"Jace." Izzy said smiling as she hugged the blonde.

"Izzy." Jace said smiling in the hug. They pulled from the hug and Izzy smiled rubbing Jace's cheek.

"Please tell me Anna is ok." Jace begged.

"Isn't she with you?" Izzy asked worried.

"We met once, but something took her. She was engulfed in a black smoke and in a second she disappeared. She couldn't fight it. She used her last straw of power to find me and then she disappeared." Jace explained remembering the time he last saw his sister.

"I haven't see her here." Alec said worried.

"Wait. What if this isn't a commune field so Anna and Jace to meet?" Izzy asked.