39

"Magnus, something really strange happe-" Anna said walking in the apartment when she saw a familiar face in front of her. In a second a smile was placed on her face. "Rapha!" Anna said and run to him and hugged him.

"Anna? Is that you?" Raphael asked as he hugged her back.

"It's me Rapha. I missed you so much!" Anna said hugging him tight.

"I missed you too little troublemaker." Raphael said when he pulled from the hug smiling while he looked over Anna. "Wow. You really grew up to look like your mother." Raphael said and Anna giggled.

"Thank you." Anna said smiling.

"So Goldie, what happened?" Magnus asked as he made his way to the girl.

"Magnus, I had these strange dreams with a strange symbol in them and I am having them for days now." Anna informed.

"What kind of symbol?" Magnus asked.

"This symbol." Anna said as she showed her hands.

Magnus's and Raphael's faces became pale and worry and shock were visible on their faces.

"Anna....I want you to tell me what your dreams were about." Magnus said.

"What? Why?" Anna asked curious and scared.

"Because this symbol is very special, and if it appears in your dreams then we need to know the meaning of them." Magnus explained.

"Ok then. Well I had four dreams and then they started to repeat themselves. My first dream was me walking through the Idris. I walked in the Institute and I heard a strange song that brought me peace somehow. I walked to the source and found my old room, but instead of a door there was a picture of me, well past me. In the picture I was holding a little green music box with the symbol on it. I walked through the picture and then I found my past self. She was in my grandma's office, under the desk with the that box close to her chest. She told me that the box is something my mother left for me and that there are people that are hiding it from me. I then talked with my grandma in the garden, about dad and mom. I just felt like it was like a memory but I never saw that music box before!" Anna explained frustrated.

"Hey, it's ok. Just continue." Magnus said calm with a sweet smile on his face.

"My second dream, it started with you talking to a future version of me." Anna said looking at Magnus. "The strange thing was that you called me The Highest Witch, and I could make a portal. We talked about my kids and then I went through that portal. I portaled to a beautiful house. I walked inside and this time the symbol took a form as a crown on my future self's head. I was married, I was having two kids, a boy and a girl. They were having a strange symbol, like mine, but they just got the half moons. My husband was the future Inquisitor of Idris. By the end of the dream, my future self, my future husband and the kids left the room, with me in it and my future self's crown on a table. I took it and I put it on my hand. There was a mirror and when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw my eyes glowing, my runes were gone and the strange symbol appeared on my forehead. And it started to glow brighter and brighter." Anna explained.

Raphael looked at Magnus and saw him thinking at the meaning of the dreams. Anna sighed and continued.

"My third dream was about me on my death bed. Magnus was there, and my kids were grown up. They were married, and we were talking about memories we made together. I let them to you to take care of them." Anna said looking at Magnus. "Then I don't know how I made them sleep peacefully as I drift of to sleep and I died happy with my kids hugging me." Anna explained. "The symbol this time was sculpted in the headboard of the bed." Anna said.

Raphael and Magnus nodded taking in all the information.

"My last dream was the strangest of them all. I was in my old room. Then suddenly rose bushes rose from the ground making a circle around me. The roses bloom and then they turned back and fell. The bushes then were set on fire and it started to get to me. I started to back down but then my back hit something and I saw my past self floating, a purple aura around her, her eyes were shining and tears were running down her face. Suddenly you burst in the room and the fire stopped. You got me in your arms and took me out to the kitchen to make me cookies. When the door closed I was left alone in the room and the fire started. Then I started to float and the walls of my room started to glow with others symbols and then they disappeared and I was floating above a field. When I looked down I saw the fire forming the symbol I kept on dreaming." Anna explained. "And that's all." Anna said sighing.

"Child, mother and crone." Magnus said quietly.

"What?" Anna asked confused.

"You truly are Celine's daughter." Raphael said chuckling.

"What are you two talking about?" Anna asked frustrated.

"Child, mother and crone. The three phases that defines a women. The three faces of a goddess. Can you guess which one?" Magnus asked.

"Are you talking about Hecate? Magnus I know I liked the Greek mythology but this is serious." Anna said serious.

"I am serious Anna. The symbol on your hands is Hecate's symblo. You kept on dreaming it in different phases. First you dreamed of yourself as a child, then as a mother with kids, and then you saw yourself dying old. The three faces of Hecate. These is the meaning of the three dreams you had." Magnus explained.

"What about my fourth one?" Anna asked confused.

"Your last dream was......" Magnus hesitated but Anna raised a brow in annoyance and Magnus sighed. "your last dream was a memory mixed with the meaning of the symbol." Magnus said.

"What do you mean Magnus?" Anna asked frustrated of the situation.

"The dream showed you how you reacted when you found out that you were suppose to have a little brother." 

"How is that possible? Magnus I floated....I can't float. And I am pretty sure I can't glow." Anna said.

"You can if you have power...." Raphael said smiling.

"But I don't. How is that even possible?" Anna asked confused.

"It's possible when your mother is half witch." Raphael said.

"That's not possible. Warlocks can't reproduce and my mother was a shadowhunter." Anna explained.

"Yes. Your mother was a shadowhunter, but she was also a witch Anna. She is the reason why you dream and wear that symbol." Magnus said softly while pointing to Anna's hands.

"How can my mother be the reason of dreaming of Hecate's symbol? I don't understand!"

"Because Anna...." Raphael started and he looked at Magnus.

"Celine was Hecate's descendant." Magnus said serious.