89

Alec was walking through a white hall. He looked around but all he could see was just white, until he saw at the end of the hall Anna's unconscious body stuck a black substance keeping her on the white wall.

"Bella?" Alec said worried and run to her. He got in front of her and wanted to rip the black substance off Anna but soon he saw the substance was coming from her arms, from her veins.

"Alec?" Anna asked as she opened her eyes.

"Bella! Are you ok?" Alec asked worried.

"Alec what are you doing here?" Anna asked him worried and scarred.

"Getting you out of here." Alec said as he tried to rip the substance off Anna but instead more came.

"Alec, listen to me. You need to leave." Anna said worried.

"I'm not leaving you here." Alec said sternly.

"Alec, you need to leave before she gets you." Anna said worried.

"Who is she?" Alec asked confused and then they heard a laugh. 

"Alec you need to leave! Now!" Anna said worried.

"I can't." Alec said worried. They heard another laugh and soon the substance started to get on all Anna's body surface. 

"I love you Alec." Anna said smiling as the substance covered her face. Anna was totally covered in black substance, and now she was standing on her feet. Soon she opened her eyes but they were bloody red. 

"You should have left when the girl told you." the black creature said smirking devilish.

"Bella?" Alec asked scarred.

"Guess again." the creature said smirking.

"Hexa." Alec said glaring.

"Seems like you are not just a pretty face. Such a shame I need to kill you." Hexa said smirking and got out her black sword. Alec started to run but Hexa used her powers and the dark substance that kept once Anna caught his legs keeping him in place. Hexa smirked and got in front of him. "Good bye little anchor." Hexa said as she raised her sword to kill Alec, as he closed his eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came, in exchange Alec heard a gasp. He opened his eyes and saw the sword stuck in Hexa's abdomen. The black substance left and in Hexa's place stood Anna with the sword in her abdomen.

"Bella!" Alec yelled as Anna fell in his arms. "Bella, come on." Alec said tears gathering in his eyes.

Anna smiled and put her hand on his cheek wiping away a tear that felt. "I would rather die than living without you." Anna said smiling as blood dripped from her mouth.

"Bella, oh my God. Stay with me ok? Everything is going to be ok." Alec said sobbing.

"You know that is a pretty lie." Anna said chuckling while coughing blood. "I love you Alec. Tell Jace I am sorry." Anna said and closed her eyes.

"No. Bella." Alec said shaking her. "No. No no no no." Alec said crying while holding Anna's head in his chest.

"NO!" Alec yelled as he woke up. He was panting while he wiped his sweat off his forehead. He looked around and saw that he was in Anna's dorm from Magnus's apartment. He remembered that after they decided that Alec will be Anna's anchor he will have to spend a lot of time with her, and he and Anna got in her dorm where they fell asleep.

"Alec?" Alec heard Anna's voice and he turned to see her awake. "What's wrong?" Anna asked worried. Alec just lied down and hugged her burying his face in the crook of her neck. "Did you have a nightmare?" Anna asked as she run her fingers through his hair.