69

"So, somehow with your angelic connection you found where Jonathan is?" Anna asked as she, Jace, Clary, Izzy and Alec were walking around a playground.

"Yes. That's most of it." Clary said.

"Well, good to know we won't have to run in circles." Anna said. Then she stopped and hold Clary's arms making everyone stops and looking at them.

All except Anna started to tense a little, thinking that her dark side came out to play but when they saw her still blue eyes they relaxed a little.

"You know that when we are going to find Jonathan and Valentine we will have to kill them right?" Anna asked Clary.

"Yes." Clary answered plain.

"And you are alright with it?" Anna asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." Clary answered plain.

"I will say it again. We are going to kill the brother you never knew you had and the father you always wanted but you found out is a monster. Are you sure you can do it?" Anna asked her voice stern.

"Yes, I can and I will." Clary answered. 

Anna stood there looking Clary straight in the eyes. "Good. now let's go." Anna said and walked away with the others following.

They got in an abandoned basement. 

"We should split up." Alec said.

"I am going with Izzy!" Clary said while Jace said that he is going with Alec.

"Ummm...right. I am going with the girls." Anna informed and then turned to the guys. "Take care ok? We all get out." Anna said sternly.

"Yes Ma'am." Jace said and made a salute.

Alec nodded and Anna did the same as she and the girls walked away.

"Still not over the fight?" Jace asked.

"Not even close." Alec sighed and just walked while looking around.

"Believe it or not, but I think she will come around. Just give her time." Jace said.

"You don't know how she is. You just know her for just the time she came here." Alec said sternly.

"And you know her more? Alec I am her brother. We are bonded." Jace said.

"Well I was her boyfriend, and I screw everything up ok? She told me almost everything about her. Her insecurities, her fears, her favorite things. I slept with her Jace, and even though she was as unsure about herself just like me, she was the one to make both of us confident about we were doing. I don't think she will ever forgive me for this mistake, not this time." Alec said and walked leaving Jace there taking everything in.

"Maybe she won't come around as easy as before, but she will Alec, but she will." Jace said and Alec stopped. "I saw her Alec. I saw the way she talks, the way she walks, the way she looks. Even the way the light in her eyes is now in comparison to how it was before. Alec she miss you, and you miss her. She is just hurt and waits for you to do something that could convince her that you are right for her." Jace explained.

"That's the thing Jace. I am not right for her." Alec said.

"And who do you think is right for her? Sebastian? Erik? If you haven't noticed Sebastian is dead, and Erik is in Idris and they broke up when my sister was 14. Alec, when you were together she told me that you made her happier that she ever was in her live. And don't think that I don't know about the promise she made you." Jace said and Alec turned to look at him, a frown on his face. "Think about it, if Anna really didn't felt anything for you, would she still be there with Izzy and Clary trying to find Jonathan? Wouldn't she have left right before you two fought?" Jace asked.