47 - Brother's prattle

Tamil peoples do try my Tamil story. Is it nice to write a story in English but not in our mother tongue? That's why I am writing it in Tamil. Reading a book in our own language gives us a separate satisfaction in reading. Please try it.

Not i am saying for Tamil but in your own language

Diya pov

When my eyes flicked open in realization to feed our son but when I saw his cradle on my side it's empty. I looked at my other side and found Arjun missing. I saw the time ten to 3. I walked out of the room and saw him walking into the living room with our son his shoulder cooing him. 

Smiling at them I walked downstairs and sat on the couch unable to withhold my sleep for long. I felt Arjun striding close to me, I opened my eyes and found him near me looking at me with questioning eyes but still, his eyes are also tired from lack of sleep. For the past week, he is working day and night for his own company to start.

I objected to his idea in this idea to start a company on his own when his father's company is waiting for its new CEO to take over. After knowing this his father and Advik were shocked to the core. I expected this the day will come but not this soon that too not within a day after our reconciliation. I tried to talk with him but he was too adamant about his decision in starting his own firm without any influence with their surname or his true identity. He changed his daily activities from waking up to working out in the gym to walking out to banks for loans and taking care of his son.

"Sleep in our room Diya, I will take care of him," he said placing his hand on my head rubbing it softly, I took his hand in mine and kissed it gently, "lucky to have you Arju" my love for him is increasing day by day even during the time I was angry on him to till date.

"Blessed to have you both" his hand pressed mine softly. I stood up and took our son from him, "you sleep Arju you are working the whole day without any rest. I don't want to stress you more without letting you sleep"

He objected to me by taking our son again in his arms, "keeping him in my arms is relieving my stress Diya. I want to do this please don't stop me" I nodded with a smile.

Few minutes of conversation between us he placed our son in the cradle in the living room, with hesitation I started our conversation, "Arju today mom and dad told me they want to celebrate our son's naming ceremony lavishly with our family and business circle. Tell me when will you available?" 

"Why a grand function?" he asked rubbing his forehead.

"You yourself know the situation our marriage happened, also many peoples at Advik's engagement questioned about me. So mom wants to announce our marriage and our son's birth to others..."

"I want it to be simple" he cut me in middle and laid his head on my lap. I started to caress his hair rubbing it over his scalp to calm him down, "why Arju?"

"I want my son to be free from the outer world problems unlike me. You know one thing I was planning to build a small hotel not a big firm like my father earning hundreds of enemies who are ready to kill me anytime. Whatever the profit or loss it may have, I will not expand my business it will be enough for our living. The pain, separation, anger, guilt, vengeance everything I felt should not follow my son, I need him to breathe the air of freedom" he said hugging my stomach placing his head there.

Smiling at his words I took his face away from my stomach, looking into his eyes, "will you answer me honestly?" he nodded without a second thought.

"If any problem approach us now can you able to handle it without anyone's help?"

"Mmm"

"This whole world is against you can you withstand it?"