7 - You broke my dreams

Compensation for small chapter with double update small chapter

Diya pov

I didn't see him after his disappearance from today morning it feels like he vanished away and now it's already 2 in the afternoon. I ordered veg biriyani for me and ate it. 

Hearing the doorbell I ran to it to open it but got disappointed when I didn't find him instead there stood an American handsome looking guy giving me a puzzled look he once again looks at the door number and me, "Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Mmm. Yeah, it's Arjun house right?"

"Yeah and you?"

"I am living in this apartment down the floor to your's" moving away from the door I invited him in, "come in please" he nodded and sat on the couch silently looking at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked him smiling.

"No. Just wondering who you are to Arjun"

"Do you know him?"

"not much but yeah"

"I am his relative, Diya," I said extending hands to him, shaking my hands with a beautiful smile displaying his dimples, "Esben" he introduced himself.

"Wait I will get you something" I poured him a glass of juice and gave it to him, "So do you live here?"

"Yeah for the past three years to take care of some important business will be leaving after a week. Thought I would have a good Indian homemade food but it's okay" he laughed a bit sipping his juice.

"I will definitely give you one before you leave India only if you cook me some American Dishes"

"Sure. Are you going to stay here until then?" he questioned me.

"Don't know but I will be here until my parents return from their motherland" because of him I am getting expert in lying.

Dumb head Arjun.

"So beautiful Single?"

"Trying to flirt with me in first meet itself" I faked a glare at him.

"No I am not trying to flirt, I am flirting. And are you single?" god he is not ready to this question, "Yeah. I am..."

"She is not single" I turned to the source of the voice and saw Arjun looking exhausted, "Hello Ben," he said moving his gaze to Esben from me.

"Hello dude, I came to see you but found her and started my ways of flirting" I literally rolled my eyes at him.

"She is not single, in fact, she is married"

Esben looked at me with thunderbolt expression, "she is married?" yeah with that Idiot in front of you, "I can't believe it" he said...

"Come on dude see her face," he said placing his hand around Esben shoulder making him turn to me, "how ugly she looks with wrinkled skin, fat cheeks, shapeless nose, spark fewer eyes and those lips there are not even appealing... everything screams ugly about her" I don't know whether his words are to tease me or truth what he felt but it really hurts me that too when he says it.

"He is lying Esben I am single and not married," I said looking at Esben whose smile again reached his lips.

"Describing her like her husband" he hit Arjun on his stomach lightly with his elbow and came near me, "You are gorgeous beautiful in your own way" he took a card from his coat pocket, "I have arranged a Party tomorrow evening at 7 as I am leaving India, in our apartment garden. I am expecting your presence" he said looking into my eyes, I nodded.

"You are also coming dude don't make any excuses," he said hugging Arjun and went out not forgetting to give me a wink.

"You are blushing" came his straight voice.

Turning my gaze from the door to him, "Who wouldn't when he is being this sweet" I said dreamily.

"You are not going there tomorrow" he seethed angrily.

"I will go," I said taking the glass Esben drink and walked to the kitchen.

"You should not" he followed me to the kitchen while I completely ignored him, "can't you hear me. You are not going there tomorrow"

"Am not repeating again, I will go there tomorrow"

"I thought you hate parties"

"Not from now on and that too it's our Esben Party"

"Our Esben?" I mentally laughed at his reaction.

Awww My Arjun. You are too cute.

"Yes, our Esben" I shrugged my shoulders as it's nothing.

Like a bull he came close to me putting his both hands on either side of me lowering his upper body to my height, "he is a playboy" came his low yet strong voice.

"I don't care" your face this close to me is affecting me more Arjun.

"So trying to move on?" 

Gulping I replied, "You want me to move away from your life right? That's why I am making steps" his eyes searched my eyes for something but when he found none he made the distance between us and walked out of the kitchen.

"Had your lunch?" I shouted following him.

"Don't act like you fucking care about me" he shut his door hard as I closed my eyes hearing that thud sound.

Monster.

After cooking him food I placed a sticky notes on the refrigerator saying I am going out for buying dress for Esben's party.

I know this will irritate him but not more than when he knows that I am going to meet my father and of course to buy a party wear for Ben's party.

Taking my mobile and purse I walked out of the apartment and moved towards my father's home in a cab.

When I went in I saw it's as usual empty as my father is not home. I went to my room ignoring the strange stare of our maids and packed some of my clothes which I brought from my earning and sat on the living room couch for my father's arrival. One side I am feared much to see his reaction about my marriage but other side I want to know what's his relation or connection with Arjun.

Nearly after three hours of wait I saw my father walking in with a frown on his face removing his tie harshly but once his eyes land on me he stopped in his tracks with both angry and surprised look, "Paa" I moved to him and hugged him tight but he didn't.

"where were you and where are you going?" he asked me seeing the bags near the couch.

"Paa I..I am... maa..ma...married" his eyes widened in shock as he moved away from me in anger.

"How many times I told you to wait for my approval but what you did Diya? You wanted to make me head bent down in front of this world? I don't even know what he is doing Diya? How I will be happy without knowing nothing about him and how will be satisfied with your life void of worries. Have you ever thought about me before leaving me without a word? 

I had many dreams regarding your marriage, destinations, decorations inviting the whole world but at last I can't even see my daughter getting married. Do you know how I have been looking for you these two days? You broke my dreams"

"Paa I am sorry please forgive me. I know I did a mistake but I can't live without him Paa, you never wanted me to marry him that's why I had to take this decision.  

Besides his family is good family Paa. They are taking care of me like their own child"

"Who is his parents?"

"Verma. He is Arjun Verma" I searched for reaction in his eyes after saying Arjun's name...