30 - Desperate for fight

Author pov

"What are you doing here?" Krithika asked her son, who is standing at the doorstep with head down and guilt up, he dared to not raise his head to look at his parents.

"I am coming with you"

This angered her more, "Are you planning some other thing there?"

Every when he hears the same thing from others hurt him.

But today when the same words spilled out of his mother, it broke him.

He killed himself inside more than a thousand times for torturing a girl like that.

Arjun's order made him stay with her, he knows when his brother is doing something, it will be correct and when it comes to his family safety he will be a fire protecting them from preying animals.

Hurting her son is also not an easy method for Krithika, she was punishing herself by hurting them.

"I will wait in the car," he said to Diya who was looking at the situation with muddle thoughts.

Wiping her tears Krithika turned towards Diya, "I have a surprise for you" her eyes shine in the falling rays of the sun.

"What?" Diya asked hoping something good should happen.

"Ta-da" the voice made Diya's eyes widen in shock and happiness.

She didn't expect this, she wanted her friend, Yaashvi, her loveable friend.

Diya got a shoulder to cry and laugh.

The next second Yaashvi was hugging Diya hard in the happiness of going out with her friend's family.

'Thanks' Diya mouthed at Krithika as she walked into the house with a smile.

"let me shift my bags into the car" she moved to the car and saw Advik sitting inside it speaking with someone.

Giving him a hard look she moved to open the door hearing his conversation, "Red will suit you"

...

"Okay I will take you out for sure"

....

"come on babe, smile and bid me bye I can't even think of you being sad"

...

He laughed, "okay, I will compensate it another time"

Yaashvi is just glaring at him hard, of course, she knows his play with Diya.

She wanted to kill him when she told her but today she wanted to cut him into pieces.

Adivk too noticed her glares and her mockery expression whenever he talked with his girlfriend on call.

While she was stuffing the bags at the back of the car, he cut the call and got down, "arrange it neatly" order from his voice angered her.

"I will do what I know" her attitude irritated him, "then learn it" he snatched the bags and arranged it properly which gave space for some more bags.

Refusing to take lessons from him she was still glaring at him, "how long are we going 1 month?" he mocked at her.

It took a minute for her to understand the sarcasm in his tone, "it's my bag, my clothes, my money, who are you to question it?"

"such a nagging personality" and she heart it.

"What did you say?" she asked him taking a step towards him.

He did not mind her angry voice, "I said you are nagging"

Her nose flared in anger in red color, "me? nagging?"