49 - Deep Words

Diya pov

Arjun entered the room with a glare Watching me chatting happily with Yaash. I smiled at him feeling caught red-handed, "when did you come Arju?"

Yaash gave me a tantalising smile and walked out leaving us alone taking our son with her.

"Huh? When you started saying how your husband is a nincompoop for not taking you out for a date" 

"Hehe" I smiled at him. But the truth is when I proposed to him a few years back he accepted it and took me out to restaurants but he was not ready to accept them as a date even I have begged to say it for my sake of happiness.

He says, 'love is not for words but expressing it is important'

"You were alright right?" he asked me with a lour, "no stomach ache or fever" he stated. So mom might have talked with him.

"You talked with mom? Back to routine conversations?" I asked excitedly acclaiming my hands, he caught my hands in his firm grip, "is it the thing to play with Diya? Can't you see how worried I was?" he sneered angrily.

"Sorry Arju" he turned his head angrily, "stop pouting" he replied angrily, "would you have listened to me or had a heartful conversation with mom if I didn't take this step?"

He remained silent. He knows the answer would be 'no'.

"You forgave her right?" I asked with full of hope in my eyes. Without deceiving me he nodded with a petite smile.

"How did she convinced you?"

"Obviously mother's sentiment. Tears" his smile faded away, "I can't see her in tears. So I forgave her"

Moving towards him I sat on his lap putting my hand around his neck from sidewise, "you know Arju? All person we meet in our lives will expect something from us. Even our life partner, we expect love and care from them. Without expectation, the only persons who love us unconditionally are our parents.

From my point of view, we don't have any right to be angry with them. They are humans they will make blunders but our reticence will hurt them to an extent beyond what we can perceive"

He pinched my nose with a smile, "why are you talking like a grandma nowadays?"

"Why are you behaving like a kid?" he rubbed his nose on my hair as his hand removed the band that holds my ponytail in place, "I like your hair" he whispered running a hand over it to play with the ends, "thanks, I maintained for you" always he had a thing for my long hair which ended below my waist, "I'd like it better if they were free"

"Peoples will be afraid of it" I laughed at that, "oh god, snow you would be looking dashing in it. Trust me"

I removed his face from my hair, "Arju can we all go out for few days like a family picnic?"

"Hmm, snow? Are you indirectly asking me to take you for the honeymoon?" my eyes went wide from his powerful assumption ready to swallow a big rocket in it.

Shrinking my eyes I glared at him, "don't you know the difference between a family picnic and honeymoon my idiot hubby?" 

His hand moved from my hair to my neck tracing it softly raising tickling feeling all over my body, "I think my eardrums became weak snow, whenever you say family picnic I hear honeymoon as an echo" I caught his ears, "Repeat it" I ordered applying more force on his ear as he winched in pain.

"Honeymoon," he said the same again, "you are becoming dirty nowadays"

"I can be tarnished. Want to see it?" winking at me he captured my lips without wasting a second and as usual, I melted in it pulling him by his hair while his hand, held my waist tight pulling me to his lap increasing the intensity of the kiss. When we both are out of breath he removed his lip with yearning a moan from me. When I felt like making the distance between us he had other plans. His lips travelled south to my neck nibbling my skin.