26 - Thank you Father

Arjun pov(continuation of past)

"Why would I transfer my business to a monster like you" Rihaan roared angrily but his eyes are still prowling around the room for Chaaya. To get a glimpse of his love.

"I am at loss Mr. Rihaan and you being a competitor for my next big project, I need you to back up" Vishwanath placed his cup on the table and stood up.

"I will back away, where is my Chaaya?" his voice came as defeated.

His love for her is not explainable, whatever she do he will calmly watch her with admiration and love, but now seeing her in this state is really heart wrecking for me. I can't even think about how he is feeling right now. 

Another side I felt again drowning into the darkness with the blurred image as some of their words didn't reach my ears like I am drugged.

"Why are you so desperate for a woman Rihaan?"

"I will rip your head off your body if you speak another word about my wife" he called out, "I am not desperate like you, it's called love you bastard"

He laughed, "maybe I am, but let me tell you Rihaan all these love and affection are just a distraction and weakness, see now if you don't love your wife, I wouldn't be blackmailing you by now, your business would be safe by now"

Rihaan interjected him, "like a lonely orphan"

Vishwanath stared at him intensely and ordered his man, "take her here"

Then I saw Chaaya coming towards our direction slowly keeping her hand on her belly looking too scared, when her eyes landed on Rihaan, she started to cry harder, "Hey, hey I am here, I am here" Rihaan try to pacify her.

"I am scared Arjun, please take me out of here" she cried sobbing hardly, "I will Chaaya" Arjun turned to Vishwanath, "let Chaaya and Arjun go, I will do whatever you say" Arjun pleaded him.

"Weakness, weakness..." Vishwanath sings a song happily like he found a big treasure, I was not able to utter a single word as my mind was completely blank.

Whenever I tried to wiggle, someone from my back hit me hard, "she is pregnant you fucking shit" I shouted when I saw a man placing his hand on her shoulder as she shivered in disgust crying in pain.

"And that's why she is glowing" I felt like killing him raw torturing him every second, "take your hands off her" Rihaan shouted trying to free himself from the chain binding him to the wall.

"Arjun, please let's go out, they are touc--" I cried for my vulnerability, "I will give you my whole family business, house, everything. Let her go" Vishwanath didn't do anything to stop his men from mishandling her.

"let's talk like a man, you coward" Rihaan said as they stopped Chaaya coming towards Rihaan, "I am a man Rihaan, see I do not even lay my hand on your wife"

Never ever in my life, I saw such a disgusting person like him, he is too cheap to even see his face, the lust for money and fame made him a psychopath.

He took the paper out of his suit and gave it a man as that man took it to Arjun," sign it, Mr. Rihaan, we made a deal right? Your wife on your hands, your business, and properties on my hand" without thinking a second he signed the papers.

"Let us go" his eyes went to his wife who stood there lifelessly.

A man went to Vishwanath and whispered something in his ear to which he nodded, the man smirked at Rihaan and dragged Chaaya inside forcefully, "no, no what-- are you doing-- leave me" she cried.