21 - Verma men's argument

Diya pov

"Arjun" his mother's week voice came as broken as she stood there in tears seeing their children fighting over.

"Out of my house Advik" his father's voice came as an austere tone commanding him to not speak back, "Dad, I am.." Advik tried to speak back but his voice throws him a strong glare in his direction making him shut his mouth.

He took few steps towards his son steadily in a dark manner, "Is this the way to treat women?" my eyes automatically moved towards Arjun who stood looking ahead of the living room, "the day she placed her foot on this house as Arjun's wife, she became my daughter. Now she is more important to me than my sons"

My eyes drown in guilt as the situation here became worse when his eyes landed on Arjun who is standing there emotionless as always, "and you Arjun" Arjun stiff body becomes more rigid, "you are not less than your brother" he nodded affirmatively but shrugged it off with a careless look, "what can i do for it dad?"

"Things won't be easy as they are now Arjun, it will be out of hand if you take it too far"

"I don't care, dad," he said annoyingly making my heart clench in pain when his words reached my deaf ears slowly, controlling the tears I looked straight at the Verma men's affirming conversation.

No tears.

No emotions.

No hurt.

Just looking at the scene in front of me.

His father's face darkened at his reply as he spoke, "then I never want you both to enter into my house. This will be only for my both daughters" angrily.

"Oh, come on dad, you are not supposed to support for some girl over me" he heaved a huge sigh and looked at me, again same emotionless eyes, "I am taking her with me"

"She is not coming with you," his mother said coming by my side placing her hand on my shoulder squeezing it gently.

"Beleive me, mom, I am not respecting your words again" how can a person be such a pretentious and vicious like him?

"You are becoming like a monster Arjun"

"I am, mom"

"Coming with you is my decision," I said eyeing him, "but now it's my decision to take you with me" my anger rise in me, "who are you to..." my voice faded away in a snap of second as his arms took hold of my wrist in a strong way leading me out of their hallway crossing his broken brother still glancing at the floor.

What happened to him?

Why is he not responding to any of the things happening around him?

Moving out of my thoughts I looked at Arjun hearing his mother's words, "leave her Arjun" but he is silent again, "leave me" I said trying to free myself from his strong clutch.

"I am not going to repeat it again, leave her Arjun or I am not giving you, your desired position in office" his father's voice stopped him as he turned to look at his angry father with calculating eyes, "she is not worth my career dad" my heart clenched hearing him.

"But I will leave her after a few hours," he said casually, "I have to sort some business with her" my heart laughed at me mockingly at my situation.

"Arjun" his mother whispered shakily with a teary voice.

This is all that I am in his life, just a business to deal with.

Business?

So lucky I am.