3 - Please

Diya pov

Who I am?

Nice. Arjun. Very nice.

You have a family and asking your mom who I am? The one you backstabbed by giving her the title of wife.

Very good.

I stayed silent looking at him to do whatever he desires.

I look into his light brown eyes which stared at me more precisely my broken state which caused by him.

The same eyes which I thought will give me happiness and peace to lead my life even I can be happy without money or anything, which often makes me shy with its intense gaze, I thought which looked me with love.

Now it's void with an emotionless face and an empty stare.

"She is..."

Before she could say anything, I lowered my head and whispered, "orphan" hell I feel like that, it's not the word that came out from my mouth, it came directly from my heart which I felt now empty just like his eyes and heart. With each and every second I stood in front of him, my heart is becoming heavy like hard rock is placed on my heart.

Why did I even fell for you Arjun? I still am. Why did you make me fall for you this much? Each and every word of you used is still ringing in my eyes. I trusted you more than my father. Is trusting you is my mistake? Even my dried tears started to form again.

"I am leaving," I said looking at my feet rather than looking at him.

"No, you are coming in," his mother said and took me inside dragging in, I can feel intense gaze on my back as he is throwing fireballs at my back with his gaze.

"I can't stay here. I will go back to my father" I said once she pulled down me to sit on a cushion on the living room.

"What will you say to your father?" I stayed silent. I can't even face him now. He will be ashamed of having such a daughter like me who was thrown out of her husband's house after sharing a night with him who thinks me as one of his nightstands.

"I thought she is an orphan with no one" I closed my eyes hearing his harsh yet true words. I shouldn't have come here. Just being pathetic you are being played as a football by kicking by each one who sees you Diya.

"Mind your words Arjun" I laughed inwardly at least his name is real unlike his identity and his love which is devastating me every single second of my being.

"Okay" came his calm reply. How can you be calm Arjun?

"You can stay as much as time you want until you get steady from your problems. No one will stop you from staying here" 

How can I say that I can't get steady when the one who caused problems in my life is her own SON? I wanted to slap him hard but stayed quiet as she helped me when I am vulnerable with her motherly hug. I want to get out of this house as quickly as possible. Even if share my problems with her she can do anything other than forcing him into this. Or who knows maybe she too don't want me as her daughter in law when she knows the reason behind his revenge on me. But what is the thing I did for him to take my dignity away like this? Even if I did something wrong no one ever deserves this pain.

"Mom let her go" with his each and every word to get rid of me making something breaks inside me every second. I gripped tight on my dress, what did I ever do to you Arjun? Why are you so keen on sending me out? Don't you get enough of my love? Or did you just always wanted my body for your revenge?

I looked at him who is looking at his mother with pleading and hopeful eyes to send me out again.

"You don't want to decide on behalf of me when you have always been a mere stranger to his home young man. Get out before your dad come here or else he will place you on his head. I don't want to see that drama" she said dramatically with anger on her eyes.