9 - Time will answer

Diya pov

"I never know you would move this fast" his words felt like a knife directly getting down through my heart....painfully.....

"Do you have any problem with it?" I asked him angrily hiding my pain, "YES I have a problem when YOU roam around like this letting a man flirt with you" should I be happy or angry on him?

"I don't see any flirting there" he ran his hands vigorously on his hair and came close to me again, "Yeah no flirting just he is proposing you" he yelled hitting the tree behind me harshly I gasped seeing his sudden anger and then he grabbed me by my waist looking deep into my eyes as our faces are inches apart as his closeness is eating me slowly.

"What did you say to him?" he asked in his low yet strong tone making my knees go weak, I shook my head no, "I said I can't" for a second I saw his eyes relaxed hearing my answer so I continued, "but I will say yes if I find him he is a good man than you" I saw something flickering in his eyes hearing my lie but quickly masking it he left me hastily.

What should I understand by his activity is he acting being possessive or the Arjun I love is still inside him?

Not wanting to waste his afternoon I again walked towards the party hall which is now filled with laughter and music and some with their food. Feeling hungry I took a plate of food and started to have it.

"Try this spicy sausage" Esben placed a bowl on my plate, "it's my favorite one," he said sitting beside me.

"Thanks," I said and tasted it, "Nice" I don't feel like eating it but for him, I ate it with a smile.

"So do you like the Party?" he asked taking a spoon of rice glancing around the party.

"It's really beautiful but sadly I don't know anyone here so felt like lack of company" he gave me a questioning look and pointed to my backside, "see your relative boy there" I turned to his pointed finger direction and saw Arjun talking with a bunch of girls and two women. Won't he ever talk with men? Always talking with girls.

"He is having a friendship with this whole apartment peoples but he didn't introduce you with anyone?"

'why would he do it, he wanted to get rid of me' I said in my mind, "let him enjoy" I laughed drubbing my anger.

"Okay... but I can introduce you to a gang and I am sure you will love it," he said dragging me grabbing my hands, after crossing many peoples he stopped in front of a group of peoples where I never had seen anyone.

"Welcome to kids and kids group" I laughed loud seeing him as he is bending his head like bowing to me. There are nearly 12 to 15 old peoples and nearly 15 to 17 kids sitting. I stopped laughing when I saw the elder peoples seeing me with a smile and the kids are literally glaring at me but my eyes stuck at one twinkling eye which is happy to see me. Krish.

"Hello twinkling star" he waved his hand at me but quickly it falls when a boy near him glared at him.

"Hello cutie boy," I said moving my gaze to the KIDS TO KIDS Group over again. "This is found by me and these are our team association we will meet every Sunday at 5 pm sharp and will play until 9 pm. No youth or aunties or uncles is allowed in this group" Esben said.

"And you are also not allowed" I heard a small voice from the little people's group, "And why is that?" I asked.

"We don't know you," one said, "They know me well by playing with me I am free the whole day" some faces turned into a smile but still I saw some stiff faces wondering can these small kids have an attitude?