27 - Royal night with Royaly..

Warning: it's just a normal chapter without any big twists or turns but a small moment of Diya and Arjun.

Diya pov

"Just one sip" I gave with a final glare, he just smiled at me and nodded his head.

We both are sitting on my rooftop to hide from my father who is having his drinks on our garden, the drink Arjun is having is my father's drink and I stole it.

Things I do for him is something I ever envisaged in my life, more lies, more shrouded truth.

"Awful taste" he placed the glass on the floor showing a disgusting face, I raised my eyebrows, "I wonder how much you will drink when it tastes good"

He shrugged his shoulder, "another bottle" I chuckled and put my hands around his neck from side and kissed his cheek, "you are so cute Arju" he put his arms around me slightly pulling me close to him, "not as cute as you"

I frowned seeing his straight look on the sky ready to water any minute, "I would appreciate it when you say it looking at me"

"I feel hungry" smirking at him I laid on his chest, "not until you say those words looking into me"

'Stubborn' he murmured himself and took me off the floor in bridal style as I winched in panic, "where are you taking me?" I blinked my eyes as he was walking to the door to get down to the living room.

"Going to ask dinner from your dad" I hit his chest and head, "are you mad? My father will see us Arjun" I warned him with a glare but still smile never left my lips.

"But you are not willing to take my dinner, so I am getting it on my own" he continued to walk to the door, I gripped my hold on his neck unyielding, "I will bring you something" and he stopped.

He looked at me with shrunk eyebrows, "I promise" I gave the answer to his look. He slowly placed me down and when I tried to run he hold my hands and jerked me towards him.

When I felt myself pressed hard on his strong masculine chest, I felt something weird on my stomach, don't know how to express it.

But it felt good.

It felt warm and promising.

My eyes refused to look at him, shyness crept over me when he put his hands around my waist with his forehead on my head.

I sighed in the complete warmthness.

No words we're exchanged giving a weird situation between us. None of us spoke nothing, no one ever did anything. Just enjoying each other company in the cold breeze of Winter.

"Do you know how beautiful you look?" I stayed silent, "under the moonlight" he continued, "twinkling like a spark in the dark" his finger gracefully moved on my forehead removing the strands of hair falling on my face. Unknowingly I bite my lips in nervousness.

God stop doing things like this Arju, you are killing me with your touches as my legs felt like melting away.

"How lucky these hairs are, touching you every second" he lifted me by placing a finger under my chin and looked deep into my eyes.

His both gazes keep on fixed on my both gazes randomly sending a small clench to my heart.

In happiness.

His thumb started to caress my cheeks, the feel of his hands on my cheeks made me close my eyes like dropsy eyes in addiction opening my eyes i saw him lean close to my face raising my heartbeat into multiple folds.