35 - Passing Clouds

Diya pov

With the help of the maid, I quickly draped the saree and the jewels and went out of the house looking for any of the drivers or vehicles but all I could see is him standing with the help of his car looking at the floor with deep thinking.

Seems like I have no other way but to travel with him, I took steps towards the car, hearing my new anklets sound his eyes scanned me for a couple of seconds, and quickly he got into the car.

I decided to not take his actions or reactions to my heart and sat in the car.

Ride to the temple was the most silent one except for the melody song which is giving a soft touch to the listener's heart, unexpectedly my eyes traveled to him who is having straight look at the road but I am sure several thoughts are running in his head.

After a torturous 18 minutes of travel, he stopped the vehicle which looks like it's situated on the hill but with few steps. The oil lamps surrounding the temple gave a shining look for the temple on a moonless night, the night breeze felt fresh and chill.

Getting down from the car I noticed him still sitting in the car without doing anything. Instead of talking with him I stood rooted in my place for him to come, "you go in" he is not coming in? Then why did he wore all these new dresses coming like he is going for a catwalk?

Without taking his words I stood there adamantly not answering him nor going in, "Diya I am not coming. You go in, everyone will be waiting for you" 

'I don't care' I still stood there. Sighing he got down adjusting his hair, I started to walk in with him a step behind me. 

I saw Yaashvi standing near the entrance, looking at me she beamed and got down quickly, she looked beautiful in the sky blue saree, "hey silk shop" I rolled my eyes hearing Advik's voice. 

He sat on the sidewall of the stairs, due to dark I didn't noticed him, "shut up Mr. Girlfriend" she taunted to irritating him, in anger he quickly put his leg in the path blocking her way, unexpectedly this made her stumble on her foot and she falls on the steps.

"Vi" I quickly ran to her and saw a cut on her wrist as blood is oozing out of it and another scratch on her cheeks, due to the pain she cried out.

"Is it the place to play Advi? Can't you see the steps are made up of rock" I yelled at him and looked at Arjun who stood there looking at Yaashvi.

What happened to him?

"Kerchief," I asked him, coming out from his thoughts he took it from his pockets and handed it to me, tying it around her wrists to avoid blood flow, few drops of blood-stained on her saree, seeing her crying hurts me.

Fortunately, no one is outside the temple or it would have created a scene here, I saw Advik looking at her without blinking his eyes, "stand Yaashvi" I told her helping her to stand up.

When she tried to stand up she cried in pain, "I can't stand. It's painful" she replied wiping her still flowing tears.

"She might have sprained her leg," Arjun said making her sit on the steps. Soon one of his guards handed him a first aid kit and he handed it over to me. I slowly applied it on her wrists, that time I heard Arjun's mobile ringing, "yeah we are here"

.....

"okay we will be there" he cut the call, "Diya, grandma is calling us"

"You go I will be there in few minutes," I said applying for medicine carefully to her wrists, "she said it's urgent" I looked up at Arjun as he is looking at Advik like studying him, but advik Is looking at Yaaahvi.