41 - Void Explanations

Arjun pov

"But she had abortion pills," Advik said flushed, "what?" the doctor was shocked, "I mean someone feeds her abortion pills," he said glaring at me apart from that glare I saw happiness in them, "maybe it might be less effective, how much days she had the medicines?"

Diya looked down at her stomach, "I stopped using it after three days doctor, I felt vomiting having it so I stopped it"

"Seems like it might have been less effective Miss, you should be thankful for it you may leave now, take care and take regular checkup" I lowered my head unable to meet her eyes who is looking at me with multiple questions.

"Ask him to go out Advi" her voice was broken and weak, "Diya it's..."

"Don't you hear her? She never wants to meet you"

"Stop irritating me Advik" I snorted at him and turned to Diya, "please Diya" I pleaded her looking at her pale face she turned away from me giving strength to Advik as he pushed me out of the room shutting the door on my face.

Defeatedly with a heavy heart I sat on the chair outside the room keeping my hands on my head, 'I had done the worst mistake in my life by hiding things from you Diya now I can't even explain them to you when my heart wants to say'

Hearing the door opening sound I saw Advik and Diya coming out with her reports, my eyes went to her flat stomach, painfully my eyes shut automatically as I moved away from there, "Albert don't call me until it's an emergency" I said getting into my car and drove aimlessly without any destination.

'Won't you ever believe me?'

I sat on the bench outside the park placing my head backward inhaling the night's cold breeze into my nostrils.

Opening my eyes seems to be a difficult task after a hard day with back to back meetings that needed my continuous attention after sitting on the new chair COO of the company.

My happiness reached beyond boundaries when my father announced it to everyone in the conference hall with most important peoples of our company present, hugging my father I smiled brightly, the next second I wanted to share this happiness with my Diya along with my whole past.

And this will be the day I am going to share everything with her and going to accept any punishment she will be giving me excluding her hate and separation.

Groaning in irritation I turned another side when something soft felt on my ears, when it continued I slightly opened my eyes and found my snow looking around my bed for something to torture me, well she failed to realize her single touch will do the work of the feather she took.

I shut my eyes when her head glanced at me, I felt the right side of the bed dip, and then on right, she is sitting on her knees on both sides of me, her smell filled my nose and my body stiffened when her body was close to mine but unfortunately, she didn't come too close, she started to play with a feather on my ears.

With my whole willing power I never reacted until she decided to back off, placing my head on her waist I pulled her to me, in an attempt she falls on my chest with a soft panic gasp, I encircled my hands around her placing her head on my chest.

"Arju..." she exclaimed pushing herself away from my chest, "lemme sleep snow"

"Arju it's already late, get up" she wined trying to get away from my stronghold.

I groaned, "stop trying to move away from snow, let me have a good sleep for a few minutes I had a hectic day"

She was still moving now and then but never said a word to disturb me, smiling internally I laid with closed eyes when I felt like I couldn't handle any more silence I broke the silence, "Diya" I called her.