Five

Chapter 5: Feisty

The girl...

'Isn't that the idiot girl?' Jungkook thought as he eyed the girl standing from afar.

As they walk near the girl, he noticed the sudden shock in the girl's face. He smirked at the sight, 'Well atleast you know who I am now,' he thought still not breaking his stare to the girl.

The two made a long eye contact not until his grandpa spoke.

"This is so beautiful, good job everyone," he praised then the staffs clapped.

He eyed the girl again but to his surprise, the girl is nowhere to be found. He searched for her but he couldn't find her. He shook his thoughts and focused to his family.

"Dad, why don't we take a look of a suit that will fit you?" Mr. Jeon offered then Grandpa Jeon nodded.

After that, group of women staffs went near the old man to assist him and Mr. Jeon, they bowed before hand.

'I'm screwed' Lisa thought as soon as she landed her eyes towards the Jeon Family.

The guy...

That fuckng guy...

He is none other than a Jeon?!

Oh my god, help me...

She was deep in thoughts, she made a long eye contact to the guy and she noticed his smirk, wow. But she was cutted when Momo tapped her shoulder.

"Lis, let's go. We'll assist the Grandpa Jeon." Momo said that caused her heart to almost jump out, fuck!

She just nodded and followed Momo and the other 2 staffs.

After preparing, they went near the family and bowed to the two Jeons for respect.

From her peripheral vision, she can see that the Jeon guy is looking for someone in the employees and well, she is saved for now.

They guided the old man and his son to the clothes section and chose a suit for the both of them which they gladly accepted.

Lisa chose suits for the old man and he liked her taste of fashion, the old man even praised her and she was feeling like she's in a cloud 9 because of it.

After that, they headed to the cashier to help them.

Momo, Mina and Tzuyu happily ate at the food court after the work. The Jeons said that they can go home after that which they gladly accepted. Lisa, on the other hand, didn't join the three because she wanted to visit her father and mother on the hospital.

"Lisa," her mom said.

"Mom, how are you and dad here?" Lisa asked as she hugged her mom and her dad.

"We are fine, Lisa." her dad said smilling weakly at her.

"I already got my first salary mom, dad. Although it is small, I will work harder." Lisa said and gladly handed them her salary.

"Thank you so much, Lisa. But how about you?" her mom said.

"I have my own allowance, mom. This is enough for a week for me and I also saved a cash for the expenses in our house." Lisa assured them which they nodded.