Twenty-one

Chapter 21: "I Love You"

They all agreed to Jimin's idea and started the game using the empty bottle of beer. They spun the bottle to choose from all of them. Everyone was watching as the bottle spun with much enthusiasm.

After some time, it stopped infront of Jin indicating that he is the first to play the game.

The boys smirked teasingly at him but the guy just glanced at them calmly already knowing what they'll ask him if he says truth or tells him to do something if he chooses dare. I guess he is cornered after all so no need to be nervous, so man up!

"Hyung, Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked still grinning.

Seokjin rolled his eyes in nnoyance, "Truth," he replied that made their smirks widened. The boys looked at him with a sinister smile, their eyes seemingly glowing with a devilish glint.

"Are you attracted..." Jimin faked cough and playfully glanced at Jisoo's direction before continuing, "to someone at the moment?" he asked.

"Yes," he answered that made the boys fake cough while stealing glances at Jisoo who's just as clueless as the other girls but she noticed how they all kept glancing at her when he answered that made her blush a little. It made her assume things though she tried to get it off her head.

"Okay. Next!" Somi said saving Jisoo, who blushed furiously while fidgeting with her fingers, but she also had this little smirk on her face as she did so. She spun the bottle and it landed in front of Jennie, whose trying so hard to keep her poker face despite her nervousness.

"Jennie, Truth or Dare?" Yoongi was the one who asked.

"Truth"

"I will ask her!" Hoseok raised his hand and said excitedly that made Jennie more nervous."Jennie, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked that made all of them let out an 'ooh~' sound while stealing a glance at Taehyung.

"None," she answered while shaking her head as a no.

She mentally sighed after hearing his question.

Meanwhile, Taehyung also felt relieved. Relieved that he has a chance to make a move on her knowing that she's actually single. Though he wondered why she doesn't have a boyfriend when she's such a beauty.

Are men blind? How come she doesn't have a boyfriend?

But even so, at least it gave him a chance to court her so it's fine.

"Wait, as in no one, unnie? With that pretty face of yours, I think guys are blind," Somi chimed in innocently that made her blush furiously.

"I am focusing on my family more than anything that's why," Jennie reasoned out.

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement, "Jennie unnie has a lot of suitors," she bragged that soon followed by a wince after Jisoo elbowed her to make her shut up while Jennie glared at her. She looked helpless so she turned to Lisa who is silently giggling at her current situation.

"We should probably continue." Yoongi said then they nodded.

He spun the bottle and it landed to Lisa.