Four

Chapter 4: Wanted: Girlfriend

Jungkook got up on his bed and went to the bathroom to freshen himself.

This is the day where he'll meet his grandparents again after a long time, he misses them to be honest.

"I'll get going now, please take care of this place," Jungkook said to his maids before he left.

He drove to their mansion.

Jungkook went to his room to choose something to wear after that he went downstairs but before he could go, he bumped to his sister, Somi.

Somi didn't look at him nor speak to him, instead she gave him a cold shoulder and walked past him. Jungkook knew that she is angry and it is his fault anyway.

"Is everyone ready?" their mom asked and they all nodded.

"Somi you should go ride with Jungko-" before their mother finishes her sentence, Somi went to Junghyun's car.

Jungkook just watched Somi and went to his car as well.

"Still angry with your favorite brother, eh?" Junghyun said. Somi just ignored him and put her headphones on, Junghyun just smirked at her.

After some time, they arrived at the airport and there is a red carpet placed on the floor.

Jungkook went out from the car opened by the guards. Some paparazzis were taking pictures of the Jeon Family and well they had long expected it.

They stopped inside and the guards closed the entrance so that no paparazzis can enter.

After waiting for 10 minutes, guards arrived with luggage in their hands, and behind them was the two couple in their mid 70s.

Jungkook smiled internally as he missed his grandparents, Somi smiled at the sight of her grandparents as well.

Mrs. Jeon smiled and walked to them, Mr. Jeon bowed to them.

"Long time no see, dad." Mr. Jeon said and smiled.

"Yeah, so long." was only Grandpa Jeon can say to his son.

"Grandpa!" Somi said and hugged both the elder.

"Somi ah! Me and grandma missed you," Grandpa Jeon said smilling happily.

"I missed you too, grandpa, grandma," Somi said and smiled cheekily at them.

"So long, Jungkyu, Junghyun, Jungkook." Grandpa Jeon said and smiled to his grandsons. "So long as well, She Yi," he smiled to his daughter-in-law.

"We missed you, Grandpa Jeon, It's been a while," Mrs. Jeon said.

"Grandma Jeon, let's go. I can't wait to talk to you." Mrs. Jeon said happily then Grandma Jeon followed her as well.

They arrived at the mansion and they ate their lunch together.

"So how's the company, son?" Grandpa Jeon started.

"It's great. The stocks are getting higher and higher," Mr. Jeon said then Grandpa Jeon nodded.