Thirty-one

Chapter 31: Begin of the End

"No!!" Lisa shouted.

"But you said that you will do anything." Boss V tilted his head to the side, face looking innocent.

"I won't let you use me to get them! You are greedy! Do you think you can harm them?!" She yelled angrily. Following this remark, she tried to shake off the chains on her hand but it was futile.

"That's why you're here, Lalisa. You will call them for me," he said calmly. She is his greatest weapon to complete his goal.

"In your dreams!" she yelled back. However, her confidence did not last long when she heard her mother groaning from the background.

"Argh!"

 "Mom!!" she yelled crying.

⚜️

Jungkook is currently in the parking lot, walking back and forth. He is worried about Lisa now and he feels so useless knowing that she is in danger all because of him.

"Please be safe." He mumbled, grabbing his hair in frustration. He did not mean to involve her in his family issues.

Jungkyu went near him and immediately they went to where they hid Lucas to ask him where that Vernon bastard possibly hid her and her family. They need to get them out of their matters fast and the only way now is Lucas himself.

Jungkook grabbed and punched Lucas in the face as soon as he banged the door open.

"Where the hell is he?!" he yelled angrily.

Lucas was coughing blood because of the punch Jungkook threw at him.

"H-He probably hid her in his basement." Lucas coughed.

"Where is that fucking basement?!" he yelled once again.

"Why don't we just let him lead us there?" Junghyun suggested to which Jungkyu nodded. It will be easier for them to locate the enemy if Lucas, Boss V's underdog is with them. And in this way, they can make sure that he is not lying either.

Jungkook sighed out of frustration and glared at Lucas before walking out of the room. 

"You sure we don't need police to come?" Jungkyu asked.

"No. He'll be triggered and Lisa might be in a more dangerous situation." Lucas explained. Knowing Vernon, he might put all his anger out on Lisa and her family especially since they are his hostages.

"Don't you dare trap us, Lucas," Junghyun warned the man who only nodded at him in return.

They arrived at the building where Lucas told them. They entered it with the help of some men that they hired.

The whole place is like a mansion. However, it looked creepy because the house was filled with crimson color.

"Now where is that bastard?" Jungkook asked impatiently. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw ever since they started driving on the way here. He just can't calm himself down.

They opened one of the rooms only to be shocked. The room was covered with red curtains and inside was their father—real father, Jeon Jungho. He was lying on what looked like a hospital bed with tubes attached to him. He looked like he was in a vegetative state.

"What the fuck!" Junghyun exclaimed but the others stayed silent.

They were about to go near him when some men appeared from the long red curtains. Then they heard a static noise coming from the speaker attached in every corner of the room before hearing a voice from a man they were not familiar with but already guessed.