Twelve

Chapter 12: Attraction

Jungkook couldn't help but be problematic of what he feels for Lisa. The girl who dared to invade his thoughts for so many days.

He felt anxious that his feelings is growing quickly, it's just been 8 days and he is already feeling like this.

'How the hell am I suppose to calm down?!'

This is all frustrating for him. He was just thinking about his older brothers—dickhead brothers. Much better. Anyway, about that, they are still a mystery to him.

They became so unpredictable these past few days. And Lisa?

He spent sleepless nights because of her, wow.

"What are you still doing here, tyrant oppa?" he flinched at the voice behind him. He is at the hallway walking back and forth like a problematic husband.

"Can't you just let me know when you will pop up? Gosh Somi," he groaned frustratedly.

Somi just rolled her eyes, "If you weren't that deaf, you could've noticed me. I was calling you and you didn't hear me, is it my fault that you are too deaf to be able to hear me?" she spat that earned a groan from Jungkook.

"Just tell me what you want and we are done here," he said irritatedly.

"You seemed off, oppa. Something wrong?" she asked, concern is laced on her voice.

"Nothing much, just some pathetic thoughts appearing in my mind," he said.

Well, not really. It's not bad to have white lies right?

"Oh, guessing it's about Lisa unnie perhaps?" she said that made Jungkook jolt in her side.

"What are you even saying?" he did not stutter, everyone!

"C'mon, don't deny it. I know you are attracted to her. I mean everyone is." she said that made him confused.

"Everyone?"

Somi nodded, "Everyone. Don't you notice how Junghyun oppa and Jungkyu oppa talks to her like she is someone they knew so well?" she said.

"What?" he said out loud.

The fuck!

His blood ran cold as the thought came, No, no, no.

He won't let them steal her from him. Hell no!

"I think they are attracted to her. I saw how they treated her so well. I doubt it's just like some brother and sisterhood since they don't even treat me like that," she said that made Jungkook tighten his jaw, Somi noticed it and started laughing hard.

"What?" he roared.

"You look ridiculous." she said.

"Shut up, Somi." he said coldly.

"I'm kidding, jeez." She said that made him sigh but he didn't expect her to add something that made him angry just by the thought of it. "But, I meant it somehow. Be careful, oppa," she said as she tapped his shoulder before walking away.