Nine

Chapter 9: The Manoban Family

"So, how's your stay, Lisa?" Mr. Jeon asked the girl.

"Uh I'm fine, sir." Lisa said then smiled at him.

"Dad. Please call me dad," he said but he seemed so cold like he doesn't mean it. She felt utterly uncomfortable.

Don't they know how to smile or something?!

"Unnie, are you busy today?" Somi asked.

"Uhm, I am planning to visit my family later," Lisa said that made Jungkook to look at her confused.

"Really? I want to join you, unnie!" Somi said excitedly that made Lisa frown. "I want to meet your family too, unnie. They must be very friendly and kind " she said that made all of the family members silent.

"Uhm, I don't know, Somi. I guess?" Lisa said that made Somi squeal.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy. I will prepare for that!" Somi said excitedly that made Lisa chuckle.

"You know, looking at you. You look familiar," Grandpa Jeon said that made all of them look at both Lisa and Grandpa Jeon. "You were the staff that assisted us at the mall, am I right?" he asked.

"Staff?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yes, the one I was telling you about. The girl with the great fashion sense. You see, I love all the suits she made me wear." Grandpa Jeon said happily.

"Oh, right. I remember. Is that you, Lisa?" Mr. Jeon asked then Lisa looked at Jungkook who was just staring at her as well.

"Uh, yes I am." Lisa said.

"But you said you were dating for 2 months?" Jungkyu said reminding them.

"She insisted on working, I told her to stop but she is so stubborn." Jungkook said while looking at Lisa.

"Really?" Grandma Jeon asked and eyed the pure woman. "You don't really have to work. If ever you marry my grandson, he can provide you everything." she said that made Lisa blush. Somi silently giggled at this.

The topic is seriously getting out of hand!

"Oh, anyway. I love your fashion style, dear. I want you to be with me again next week. Please look for a suit for us," Grandpa Jeon said.

"Grandpa, you are making Lisa work for something" Mrs. Jeon said then laughed.

"But I love her fashion style, I want her to choose for me." Grandpa Jeon smiled at her warmly.

"You're leaving?" Jungkook asked her.

"I'm going to visit my family, junglebook," she said then Jungkook chuckled.

"Why?" he asked.

"What do you mean 'why'? I will visit my parents and sisters, do I need reasons for that?" Lisa asked sarcastically.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked then walk towards her bed and sat.

"Because I don't want to," Lisa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, okay?" Jungkook said that made Lisa halt and look at him.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you deaf or what?" he asked annoyed then Lisa started to walk again, "I'm sorry... about last night," he said.

Lisa then looked at him while smirking, "Now what?" Jungkook asked as he noticed her smirking face.