Three

Chapter 3: First Day

After eating their lunch, both Jisoo and Lisa headed to the room where their father is staying.

"Mom, how is he?" was the first thing that Lisa asked as she stepped inside the room.

"The doctor said that he is not in a good condition, h-he is..." her mom couldn't speak any longer as her tears started streaming down her cheeks. Rosé went to hug her aunt to calm her down. "Your dad needs to be diagnosed a-and I don't know where to find that much money for him," she cried.

"How much money do we need?" Jisoo asked.

"1.5 billion won." Jennie said while her voice cracked.

Both Jisoo and Lisa broke down as soon as they heard of the amount.

"1.5? Where the hell could we find that amount?" Jisoo asked.

"Don't worry, unnies, Lisa, mom. We'll find a way to this. We can do this." Rosé said trying to calm everyone down.

"Rosé is right, Jennie, Lisa, mom. We can do this." Jisoo said.

Both Jennie and Lisa nodded still crying.

"I'm really a burden now, aren't I?" their dad suddenly spoke.

"Dad! Don't say that!" Jennie said while crying then they all hugged him.

"I'm sorry, girls. It should be me who is working for you all but here I am, lying while all of you are working all your bones for me," their dad said while all of them are sobbing.

"Dad, that's not true. Don't be sorry. Don't worry we will all get through this." Lisa said while wiping her tears.

"Yes, Lisa is right, dad." Jennie said and the two nodded.

"But that amount is too big." their dad said worriedly and weakly.

"We will find a way, dad. You and mom won't need to worry about it." Jisoo reassured them.

"What do we do now?" Jennie asked, they are all walking in their house packing their mom's things and dad's since their dad had to be diagnosed and confined in the hospital.

"I don't know," was all Jisoo could say.

"I will find another part time job." Lisa said.

"Me too, Yeri told me about a bar nearby my work. She said that they are hiring more waitress, I can apply for night shift after my work," Rosé said.

"Shut up, you two. You really want to kill yourselves?" Jisoo said angrily.

"We can't just let dad die, unnie. If I have to work everyday without any sleep, I will." Lisa said with full determination.

Jisoo sighed, "I understand, I will do the same but you will kill yourself in that state and Rosé, that is a bar, a fucking bar." Jisoo spat.

"Yeah, it's risky especially that you are a girl," Jennie seconded.

"We don't have a choice," Rosé said.

"Okay fine! I will find a part time job as well, I'll try asking Irene about it," Jennie stated.

"Well, I will just find as well. I heard that Bambam is opening a restaurant, I'll apply as a dishwasher, part time." Jisoo said and smiled at the three.