Six

Chapter 6: Need

"What the heck?! Are you insane?!" Lisa said.

Jungkook covered his ears because of her yelling, "Will you stop yelling? You're hurting my eardrums, jeez" Jungkook said to the fuming lady.

"This is absurd!" Lisa said angrily then turned her back on him.

"You need me and I need you. We both need each other." Jungkook stated at her.

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon guy. But I won't accept your offer" she said then left the guy dumbfounded.

"Did she just rejected my offer?" he said then scoffed.

"So this is the girl that you bumped in, yeah?" Namjoon asked the young lad which he nodded.

They decided to watch the CCTV Footage where Jungkook and the idiot girl bumped into. Jimin and Taehyung was pestering him that's why he gave up and now, here they are, watching the scene.

Taehyung and the others can't stop laughing while Jungkook was sitting at the couch clearly annoyed and fuming.

"Wow, so feisty. Never in my life have I seen a girl like her, well, except for Somi to be this feisty towards you" Hoseok stated while Taehyung is catching his breath.

"Wait, I've seen this girl. She is one of your staffs, I guess" Yoongi suddenly spoke that made all of them look at him and even Jungkook as well. "Well, I was looking for a suit and this girl was the one who assisted me, she has a great fashion sense might I add." he stated with full admiration.

"Oh, well then. Let's talk to Manager Kun and search for this lady staff." Taehyung said while wiping his tears because of laughter.

"Hyung, I'm not interested in knowing her. I don't care if she works here," Jungkook said.

"We are interested in her," Jin said then the five nodded that made Jungkook confused.

"You? Interested? Then, court her. Duh!" Jungkook spat.

"We are interested in her for you," Jin finished.

Jungkook turned to the older man like he was some kind of ghost that suddenly appeared.

"What the actual fuck!" he spat to them.

"You need a girlfriend remember?" Namjoon asked then realization hit him.

"No, hyung. Never." he stated pissed.

"She is the one we've been looking for, Kook." Taehyung said.

"Oh, shut up hyung. I will find other girl than to be with that idiot one," Jungkook stated.

"She looks decent, she is feisty and clearly she isn't interested in you. She fills up everything, kook." Yoongi stated which they all nodded.

"Yup. And it is hard to find a girl who isn't interested in you at all," Jimin said.

"She must be some kind of alien not to like you." Hoseok said jokingly.

"She is more like a goddess, she looks like a living barbie doll," Taehyung praised while looking at the big screen.

"Sorry, hyungs. But no. Never." he said sternly.

"Okay, but let's atleast see her resumé?" Jin said.

They went to the office of Manager Kun to ask for the girl's resumé and they searched for it themselves.