Twenty-three

Chapter 23: Love is in the Air

They ate the food and went to rest on the bedroom that was owned by Jungkook.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she answered back.

"And I love you more," he said that made Lisa chuckle at him and laugh.

"But why are we here at your penthouse though? Aren't we suppose to be at the mansion?" Lisa's voice was filled with curiosity as she tilted her head in confusion.

"I already told them that we are staying somewhere," Jungkook answered while hugging Lisa.

They are now at the balcony in his penthouse. It is quite high up at the balcony so Lisa is quite scared.

"This view is beautiful," Lisa said while staring at the scenery in front of her in awe as Jungkook agreed.

"Yes, it is." He said then Lisa looked at him only to see Jungkook looking at nothing else than her.

"You aren't looking at the view, how can you say it is?" Lisa said.

"The view infront of me is more beautiful." He said that made Lisa blush furiously.

Lisa then smiled and leaned closer to him and pecked his lips that caught him off guard. She giggled seeing his blank expression as he blinked several times at her.

Lisa then ran from the balcony to the bed and wrapped the duvet around her while giggling after making him flustered.

Jungkook stood frozen for a second until realization hit him. He looked at the trail of his woman who bravely ran from him.

"Did you just stole a kiss from me?" Jungkook said before running to follow her.

"No, I didn't!" Lisa said while giggling under the duvet.

Jungkook took the duvet away from her only to see Lisa laughing at him.

"You are in a big trouble, Lisa," he said with a mischievous look.

"Oh no," she said and was about to stand up but Jungkook pulled her waist and made her fall back to bed.

He hovered on top of her and looked at her while smirking, "Now receive your punishment, love." He then tickled Lisa to death.

Lisa was laughing out loud begging him to stop, "S-stop" she said pleading him.

After some time, Jungkook stopped and they both were catching their breaths.

"I'm tired," Lisa let out a whine while Jungkook hugged her still hovering onto her petite figure.

"Then let's sleep," he said.

"But you're on top of me," she whined feeling his heavy, muscled body.

He chuckled then he laid beside her still panting when Lisa suddenly hovered onto him.

"I am much of a competitive person, kookie," she stated that made him chuckle.

"Oh really~" he teased then Lisa started tickling him this time while they both laughed out loud.

After a while, Lisa stopped and laid to his chest hovering onto him.

He was caressing her hair while looking at the ceiling smiling.

"Love?" Lisa called.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"Do you think we'll end up together?" she asked.

"Of course, why?" he answered while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I signed the contract remember?" she reminded him.