Twenty-five

Chapter 25: Reconcile

"Sorry about that. I just... you look so cute and horrible earlier. I can't help it," she said while gulping nervously at the sight of his blank expression.

Jungkook did not respond, he just stayed still, motionless staring at Lisa's eyes.

Lisa hugged him while giggling, "I'm really sorry for laughing. Please forgive me," she pleaded while hugging him tightly.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was frozen not because he was angered by her actions earlier. It was because of...

Her lingerie that she was wearing.

Yes, a lingerie!!!

...

It is now night time and they are alone. Lisa and her friends talked for 2 hours already and they were all done eating before that.

Lisa was on her night silk gown when he pulled her into his room.

He didn't notice it before but when she started laughing, he also smiled looking at her happily.

But his smile disappeared when she started rolling onto his bed,

He saw a glimpse of her black laced lingerie.

Her night gown folded upwards without her knowing since she was so busy laughing her ass off.

He was stood frozen at the spot, as he felt his blood streaming down his lower abdomen.

He tried to calm himself when she stopped laughing but it got worse when she hugged him.

His body was slightly trembling for the fact that his hormones are pushing him at his peak. His lower abdomen could not resist the reaction and it was painfully squeezing him to the dead end.

Jungkook pushed Lisa slightly that made Lisa halt and look at him weirdly.

"What happened?" she asked concerned.

Jungkook just stared at her with lust and desire but he was holding it as he doesn't want to rush things with her and he wants to respect her as well.

"Please say something," Lisa said and held his cheeks that sent shivers to his body.

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you earlier. Please forgive me, I won't-" she was unable to finish her words when Jungkook crashed his lips onto hers.

Yes, Jungkook exploded.

He couldn't take it anymore. The torture is too unbearable. He could not tolerate it anymore. He was a normal, hormonal man after all, such torture is unbearable.

Fuck it!

So he kissed her passionately, filled with lust and desire.

Lisa was shocked for a moment and couldn't seem to process anything. She wasn't fully aware of what was currently happening on her.

Lisa's eyes were wide as saucers and her lips are unmoving.

She wasn't kissing him back but he paid no attention as he was busy devouring her lips. He bit her lower lip that made her gasp and release a sudden moan. Jungkook took this as an opportunity and slid his tongue inside to taste every bits of her mouth.

Jungkook held her waist in tack and squeezed it that made her moan again.

Lisa then felt the pleasure so she also kissed him back with the same passion and love as he did. His kiss was a little rough that it made it hard for her to breath and keep up with his pace.