Fourteen

Chapter 14: Jealousy

Jungkook was stiffened in his thoughts while Lisa is still struggling in his grip.

I mean, those muscles are there for a reason...

What.

The.

Hell.

What's wrong with this guy?!!

Lisa was still trying to free herself then she gave up as she noticed he won't budge and groaned.

"Stop daydreaming and let me go already!" Lisa spat that earned the attention of the lad. He snapped back from his senses.

Jungkook was in thought and tried to stare at her eyes deeply to confirm everything.

Lisa got confused on why is he staring like that to her...

Like he is searching for something inside her...

What the hell?!!

Is he insane? Gosh, I swear this family is full of unpredictable people.

"What now?" Lisa groaned, she got irritated by him. He wasn't even budging. He's just there, standing in front of her—trapping her even           —doing nothing but stare at her.

"Lisa..." he said huskily that made Lisa nervous.

"What are you up to?" he asked that made Lisa confused.

"What?" she knitted her eyebrows but Jungkook seems to be so serious.

They stayed in that position where Lisa is trapped in a hard wall with a veiny muscled arms on both her shoulders.

"You know what? I am tired, so let me go or else I'll kick your balls and I'll make sure that you won't ever produce another being!" Lisa said she got nervous of his stare. Lisa became uncomfortable of his serious stare    —include the tension in his room and of course don't forget about their position.

They look like a hot ass couple having a teenage love quarrel in the school campus, damn.

Jungkook gulped before letting her go, 'Hmm, a man's weakness is always down there.' she thought before she hurryingly went out of his now hot nd stuffy room.

Jungkook, on the other hand, threw himself on the couch nd massaged his temple.

Is he really jealous?!!

But why?

She is just a paid pretend girlfriend for Pete's sake.

But one thing he confirmed earlier is that he is surely falling for her, he just doesn't get why.

He saw everything while looking at her doe eyes. Those doe eyes, her soft cheeks, her cute button nose, her plump lips that attracts him. It's like a magnet that attracts his own lips.

But it is clear, he imagined being with her, laughing together, cuddling each other and even having an intimate moment with her. That's what he saw in her eyes.