Ending Letter

Hello everyone,

Billionaire's Girlfriend
for a Month has finally
come to an end.

At last.

For some reason, this is not a typical love story like what everyone is familiar with.

The reason why there is no such betrayal in the book.

This story did not show any cheating or betrayals. Mainly, it's because
I believe that betrayal isn't the only thing that makes the relationship stronger and tougher. Sometimes, it's about the events that happened to them that they had to face together to make their relationship stronger.

Also, I believe not everyone cheats.

Clarifications

I sometimes read comments of you guys mentioning I think characters from K-dramas. I am not familiar with those since I am not quite a K-drama fan.

This storyline is made and based on my imagination.

This is not an adaptation from any other dramas and books.

Thank you for all of your appreciation and support for this book that I made. I honestly never imagined that you would like this book since I am new to writing books.

Thank you for your votes and reads, I am so grateful to you guys.

Hope I can make more books for you.

For now, I am still doing another plot for my next book, and this time, I am sure to publish it and finish it for you guys.

I love you all! Bye! (for now)

Also, I just want to call you guys and introduce my new book although, it's still ongoing.

Ex-Married Couple is the title of my new book. It is still about Jungkook and Lisa.

You can all check it out and have a look.

Thank you, guys!

Reminder:

PLAGIARISM is a heavy crime.

——————————————————

Copyright © 2021 missanonymousL
All rights reserved.