Thirty

Chapter 30: The plan begins

"So he wants to take over the Jeon empire? Ridiculous! He is not even a full-blooded Jeon!" Junghyun said finding it ridiculous that an illegitimate son wanted the company all for himself.

"Illegitimate or not, he still has the right but the fact that Mr. Jeon took it and placed it all under Jungho made him unhappy," Lucas stated.

"And why is Lisa involved?" Jungkook asked after a while of silence.

The basement fell silent and the three guys waited for Lucas' answer.

"Your family, you are the one who involved her. Your affection brought her to this kind of situation," his so-called father admitted while looking at Jungkook which made all of them silent. His words hit the sore spot in Jungkook's heart that he started blaming himself for involving such innocent girl.

Jungkook stared at Lucas, he was right. Lisa would never be invoved if it wasn't for him. His greed led to this. "It's all my fault," he told himself. It really is his fault.

"It's not our fault that that boss of yours is a psychopath who just wants to take everything for granted!" Jungkyu shouted after noticing the mood of his younger brother. He knew that Jungkook is already blaming himself for everything like he always do.

"I know." Lucas said before bowing his head in shame. He, too, blamed himself for involving innocent lives just because he couldn't change his life for the better.

"What's his other plans?" Junghyun asked. Out of all, he was the only one who kept himself in tact while they immerse themselves in guilt. Even though he was guilty for it, they still need make sure that Lisa and her family are alright.

His question woke them all up. Time to turn their attention to the real problem...

⚜️

Meanwhile, Somi patiently waited for the woman to come back after going to the rest room to answer her phone. But when she didn't see Lisa, not even her sillhouette, she grew impatient and worried for the gal. She decided to go get her herself, her heart pounding as if something bad is going to happen.

"Eonn-" She paused when she saw a guy pulling Lisa's unconscious body on the ground. It looks like someone hit her head for her to be unconscious for she saw beads of blood on her forehead and droplets on the floor.

"Eonnie!" She shouted and hurriedly took her phone but before she could ever do so, a guy already knocked her out that made her unconscious as well.

While Somi laid on the ground, the guy took her lifeless body on his arms and walked to where they parked the van along with the other guy carrying Lisa.

"Just leave that girl alone. We were only ordered to get this girl anyway," the guy carrying Lisa said which the other guy nodded before leaving Somi at the parking lot lying on the cold floor while they took Lisa with them.

The guards guarding both Lisa and Somi panicked when Somi and Lisa didn't come back, it's been almost 20 minutes but no signs of them so they decided  to go to the rest room only to see no one.

They called other guards at the mall to check for the girls and even checked the CCTV footages only to see no record of the specific time that the two went missing.

They went to the parking lot only to see the Jeon's only daughter lying on the floor, unconscious.

The guards called the Jeons immediately and called for another guards to come look for Lisa. They will definitely face the wrath of the one and only Jeon Jungkook if he finds out that Lisa went missing under their noses.